looking for plastic placard holders

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
Can anyone tell me where to get plastic placard holders. I already know they don't last well and all the other bad things about them but thats what I want. I have looked for several months at all of the regular places, truck supply, JJ Keller even Northern Tool but no one has them where I have looked. Has anyone seen them for sale. Thanks in advance for your help.

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Booker, I went to their web site and couldn't find any plastic ones. Do they have a store where you got yours?

Booker

Expert Expediter
The part number is 80SM-03. Go to their web site and go to the search box and put the part number in. I just did it and it came up.

Booker

Expert Expediter
You are looking for plastic placard holders. I'm sorry. I thought you were looking for the plastic covers. I just looked at their catalog and couldn't find the plastic holders.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're welcome Late4.

Funny thing is, when I was looking for a placard holder I wanted a metal one. I needed one that was strong and rigid enough to bolt into my front license plate holder. All I could find were the plastic ones. I bought one and cut a piece of sheet metal to size to stiffen it.

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks everyone. Next time I want something I'll ask here first. Sure would save a heck of a lot of time. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't they make blue pills that'll do that?

Star, I thought of that but didn't want the placard holder to become engorged with transmission fluid causing light headedness and possible over weight on the front axle.