looking for load boards

keelyh

Seasoned Expediter
I have a fleet of cargo vans, sprinters, straight trucks and cdl straight trucks. I can fill them up with head hauls but back hauls are hard. every load board i go on is for semi loads.
Is there anyone out there with advise on how to fill these trucks. I run teams and singles and can do expedited shipment.
im struggling, any help would be appreciated.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I have a fleet of cargo vans, sprinters, straight trucks and cdl straight trucks. I can fill them up with head hauls but back hauls are hard. every load board i go on is for semi loads.
Is there anyone out there with advise on how to fill these trucks. I run teams and singles and can do expedited shipment.
im struggling, any help would be appreciated.
I just sent you a pm with all the info you will need to find yourself some really high paying loads.

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, will do, i guess your at the ASE number?, ill be there for orientation on Monday, my email:
[email protected]
Tim Robinson has my phone number
enjoy your evening
Rich (brycey)

YouTube - a slide show from my time in Iraq as a KBR truck driver 2008

Hey Brycey,

Thought I saw one of my trucks in your video,, about the 3:30 mark or so.... ;-). It would have had some "rust" and "ventilation holes" on/in it...also parked for a bit. As you came after me by a few years.

Hope the CV works for you
A-Rex

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Brycey,

Thought I saw one of my trucks in your video,, about the 3:30 mark or so.... ;-). It would have had some "rust" and "ventilation holes" on/in it...also parked for a bit. As you came after me by a few years.

Hope the CV works for you
A-Rex
LoL, there were allot of those trucks in the graveyard at Anaconda ......................

redriver

Seasoned Expediter
Hi. I own a hotshot company and we are having a difficult time in finding loads to meet our needs. Most loads we are finding are too heavy for the trailers. We have 30' gooseneck trailers with a max 12000 lb carrying capacity. Any info on loadboards that could help us would be greatly appreciated.
Ray

bassasom1

Seasoned Expediter
I would also like to know what load board to use. I have a couple of trucks and often find them sitting for days on end or having to D/H sometimes 1,000 miles to load back to a better expediting area.

fourteenstar

Seasoned Expediter
I would also like to know what load board to use. I have a couple of trucks and often find them sitting for days on end or having to D/H sometimes 1,000 miles to load back to a better expediting area.:):):):)