Look!, it's Terry O'Connell

Marmino

Expert Expediter
We had the extreme pleasure of meeting Terry this week. He was at the J in Pontoon Beach IL, across the river from St Louis. He was very informative and helpful and has a comic sense of humor. Thanks for your insight, we enjoyed it. I felt like a met a celebrity. Hope to see you at the truck show.:)

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have knowm MR O'Connell for many years. I have spent nights in his home and he has spent nights in mine. Every year we bet a dinner on the Super Bowl outcome and for some reason I ALWAYS WIN.Does this make me a better person,I think so.
While Mr O'Connell has 6 inches on me (only in height) we commiserate and manage to solve the world's problems.
Good people find each other. So stay safe and keep the wheel bearings hot.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
TCM: Thanx for the kind words. The pleasure was mine in that I got to meet you and Tod, and Tyra and the Marine. I always enjoy talking with folks who enjoy this crazy lifestyle; you four were no exception. Also enjoyed the late breakfast and got home an hour later to an early lunch that Rene' had prepared in anticipation of my early arrival. It was a struggle, but I ate it out of respect.

See you in Louisville and look forward to seeing as many EO members that can attend the Mid America Truck Show, weekend of 31 March.

Terry

Preacher

Expert Expediter
Pontoon Beach, boy does that bring up old memories. I used to hang-out in a few bars there over 20 years ago! Now i'm really showing my age!

Terry, next time I get through St. Louis, and you're in town, it's my treat at White Castle! I sure miss those belly bombers, especially since there aren't any here in Tulsa. It was nice to throw a few of `em down while I was in Columbus this past week.