Long time Lurker

poetish

Seasoned Expediter
Hi everyone!

I have been a long time lurker on EO, finally figured i would come out and say hi! after reading the last couple years worth of posts i feel like i know a few of the regulars already.

My real name is chip, I have a small residential drafting and design business, with the economy the way it is i would lay myself off if i thought it would do any good.

I have my class A, havent driven for a couple years, but never shook the bug! When my wife finishes her class B, and everything lines up, we want to go all the way with expediting.

We figure it will be another year, (wish it were sooner!). Our two sons are in college now, and empty nest syndrome is kicking in.

Thank you for all the information you have shared, I have learned a lot, with much more learning to do before we jump in.

Poetish

Chip

Andrew0580

Seasoned Expediter
A year more would do you good, that way you can see where expediting is going. If you got cash laying around now is the time to buy a truck with all these repos everywhere.

poetish

Seasoned Expediter
I keep looking at all the deals, and it is tempting! But i promised myself (and more importantly, my wife LOL) that i would go with a fleet owner for a year or so, partly to learn more, and partly to be very sure she wants to commit to the lifestyle.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Glad to see you posting and have broken away from the lurker status! Very wise to read read read and ask a lot of questions before you jump into the fray!