Logs online?

mcclainlogis

Not a Member
I was thinking about going with an online log book or a software based log book on the computer rather than the standard logs.

Any suggestions and anyone know where I can find online log book services or software?

Thanks.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yup Driver Daily log and the DOT They Love it.
IF you tell them Ur running it on your Computer Most of the time they wont even look at your logs. as the program tells on ya if your Ileagal. Keeps an honest person honest.
Also its got Killer Fuel and Recipt tracking program as well. among other things.
Outstanding Program

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Thanks ya'll I just got done filling out my logs for school!....At least at werner I'll be running electronic logs...:D

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I have a question Lawrence do U use the Program?? If not Hey who says you cant teach an old dog new Tricks. YA
I do and Because of the First Gentleman I worked for I wouldnt use anything less.
This Program has Helped me more than anythng and has also helped past Co drivers that couldnt track there hours (Re-Cap) In other words kept me Legal, If you Look Land star Ranger Loves IT and the 37 point Inspection along with their other Divisions & FedEX Ground Supply and Critical. Not to mention US Express and PRIME YA BABY. Hawk Trucking too even though they arent a Big Cooperate Conglomerate.
Got to hand it to LandStar, Prime and Fed they realy seam to Love it in one form or another.
Must be a Computer thing
Hey if the Kids can do it so can We
Computers LOGS & GPS Maps and Cell Phones what will they think of next ?? Im game are YOU???:cool:

jrj337

Seasoned Expediter
I have used Driver Dailey Logs for over 6 years and loved it. but i switch to another company and used it for about 8 months they scan there logs i tried all the print mondulars they have could not find one that would work ,so if you get it make shore the company will accept it but it great solfware.they have a 60 day trail

wheeljam

Seasoned Expediter
I found the program about 10 yrs ago and thought it was good then. I got out of the industry for a few yrs and forgot about it until about 3 yrs ago. Was driving for Con-Way Now at the time and got them allow it,s use. Then Panther bought them out and I got them to et us use it too. Then we had a falling out with Panther and went to Tri-State. Got them to finally let us use it too. Now I am with the Fed. All of these companies have loved it after we convinced them to let us use it. I won,t use anything else. Best $100 I ever spent.