LOCKED THREAD??? READ ONLY??

zingfu25

Expert Expediter
WHAT IS A TOPIC THAT HAS A LOCKED THREAD, AND IS A READ ONLY TOPIC? SUCH AS THE ONE PERTAINING TO THE FEDEX CC LAYOVERS. SASQUATCH..IM NOT SURE IF I UNDERSTAND YOUR POST. YOUR BUDDY LEFT HIS HOME EXPRESSCENTER TO TAKE A SHORT LOAD, AND THEN WASNT AUTHORIZED TO GO BACK THERE? IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT....THEN I GOT A ANSWER. IF IT WAS LESS THAN A 75 MILE LOAD...HE IS AUTOMATICALLY AUTHORIZED FOR HIS PREVIOUS(IN THIS CASE, HOME) EXPRESSCENTER. THATS THEWAY IT WAS WHEN I WAS THERE. OF COURSE FEDEX WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS INFO, BECAUSE YOU MAY BE NEEDED TO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR DAYS. HOPE THIS HELPS YOUR BUDDY.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
it's still that way if less than 75 you may go back to where you left
from or any other express center

if you learn three rules at fedexcc you never have any more problems
1 what are you asking we don't under stand
2. what are we going to do to get this load covered
3. refer back to rule number 1
4, what rules

you need to learn how to play the game better i've been there 11 year's and do ok could be better

if fedexcc would learn the navy way of doing things they would
have more fun in doing there thing the way they do it

rules are a stardard of measure to go by and there are alway, 3 ways to answer a question you tell them by the book you want to use
to tell em the answer, and you wonder where this comes,
20 year's in navy supply and finish as skc, cause learn how to play
the game
and as one person once said life is like a bowl of cherry's
and sometimes you get the pits

Sasquatch

Expert Expediter
GANG> ITS THE ATTITUDE OF THESE ELITES I'M FOCUS ON! ITS JUST LESS THAN 100 MILES, THE POINT IS WHY BE PENALIZED FOR GENERATING REVENUE FOR SUCH A WEALTHY COMPANY BECAUSE WE ARE "JUST TRUCK DRIVERS"! WHEN YOU ARE PENALIZED 24HOURS FOR COVERING AN ACCOUNT-WHY NOT REWARD? SO SIMPLE> RUN THE TRUCK!! ALL THE BROKERED OUT FRT. BY FXLOG. RUN YOUR CONTRACTORS! THINK OF THEIR FAMILIES/ BEEN THERE-DONE THAT/ NOT JUST YOUR BOTTOM LINE.I PAY MY CONTRACTOR % THEY CAN'T WALK AWAY FROM(PS NOT TRUCKING).I'M SO GLAD I WENT AWAY!

murphys_law

Expert Expediter
You said you left fedex a longtime ago,get over it son. been lurking this web sight for over a year and you seem to have a problem moving on?

Get in your truck and take it to another company. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 42?

Murphy & Deigo
}> }> }>

Sasquatch

Expert Expediter
YOU TELL HIM i'moutofhere! SMELLS LIKE A PARKING LOT COWBOY OR EMPLOYEE UNDERCOVER TO ME..AT LEAST I WENT TO THE TOP "CHAIN OF COMMAND FIRST">> HERE SECOND!! PS I'LL NEVER LAY DOWN MY GUNS(OH YEAH-MY MOUSE)TIRE TRACKS ACROSS MY BACK-UNFORGIVEN!!