Load One Trivia

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Haven't see that question yet, but a drain is the pattern formed by streams, rivers and lakes in a particular drainage basin, where a drainage basin is the place where water congregates before finally it drains into some larger body of water, like a river or ocean. In the case of the Frank and Poet Drain, it's a drainage basin just off the Detroit River. It's east of Flat Rock at the end of Gibraltar Road where it terminates at Gibraltar Bay.

One of the trivia questions that got me was the one about color blindness, and which colors people cannot differentiate if they are color blind. The correct answer is Red and Green, apparently because that's the most common one. But there are 4 different types of color blindness, each type affecting a different part of the color spectrum. The REAL correct answer is "All colors", but that's the wrong answer. Oh, well.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
ive had two they credited me for that were wrong but i emailed my answer and they credited me.

cant remember which two.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is the drain/creek/ditch that splits our property on the southern side.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John gets to have lunch with me!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351285372697.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351285372697.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yes, it would be Vince in the office. Brian Adams, who is now in the warehouse, and Jim Sibben for OTR driver.