Load One April!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello and hope everyone is having a good Monday. Busy start to the week!

Delivering in the morning here in Georgia. Pre-booked for another after drop.
Was going good till I got a call from my banks fraud prevention department. Ended up having to cancel my primary card. Just great, yet another thing I have that's no longer working :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody know how to turn off hazard lights and reset fuel shutoff on a ram promaster. Had a blowout after hitting something in the road.
Found the reset button to turn off the flashers and reset the fuel pump. It's under the vertical piece of floor covering below the glove compartment on the passenger side. Not shown in the owners manual that came with my vehicle for some reason and I had to spend some time online to find it. 2 destroyed tires and bent rims to get replaced in the morning now.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Found the reset button to turn off the flashers and reset the fuel pump. It's under the vertical piece of floor covering below the glove compartment on the passenger side. Not shown in the owners manual that came with my vehicle for some reason and I had to spend some time online to find it. 2 destroyed tires and bent rims to get replaced in the morning now.
What happened?

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
What happened?

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
There was a tire and rim on the expressway and I couldn't avoid hitting it. The car in front of me managed to swerve and miss it, but I had cars on both sides of me and so I was trapped and couldn't avoid hitting it. I had to get it towed since both tires were flat.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was a tire and rim on the expressway and I couldn't avoid hitting it. The car in front of me managed to swerve and miss it, but I had cars on both sides of me and so I was trapped and couldn't avoid hitting it. I had to get it towed since both tires were flat.

Dang, that sucks :(

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 load.....2 stories.
As dispatched, 1pc 9x9x6 @68 lbs... Pickup at 17:00 at baggage claim.

Paperwork from dispatch, 17 pcs 9x9x6 68lbs each, Pickup at 01:28 at Cargo Center.

Air Cargo....Love it... Live it.... Experience it!

The nice thing is....being a percentage based O/O it is paying extremely nicely. At the Fed this would have been $85 exercise in stupidity..the L1 way it will buy me some tires. :):):)

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I had an alternator go out on me yesterday. Stopped at the TA in Kingsland Ohio to have it replaced. Discovered I needed a new battery and my DOT inspection was due. They were pretty fast and got me out of there within 2 hours. Another $850 in repair bill.
Ready to roll. Need a big weekend load.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: jelliott