Load One 2021

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Before and after under van body floor insulation..What a pain!.lol..next is to cover that insulation with the 4x8 sheets of 1/8 thick plastic that I have to protect it from the elements. Little by little, it's getting there!....lol. After Tuesday morning current van inspection appointment, it's time to go back to work and relax for another 3 weeks..
Resizer_16338748764130.jpgResizer_16338748764131.jpg

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Th
I like the fact that you painted the frame to protect it from rust.
Thanks. . All the grey is Rustbullet, including under the blue painted frame. Rustbullet is pretty serious rust inhibitor that eats the rust, kills it, and suffocates it and seals it in one step. My freind and I had 15 minutes to get it off our skin once it came in contact with us. We forgot about that part. Zylene was supposed to be used within that 15 minute window as well. Well, an hour later, after we got done spaying it, we sat outside...took the safety glasses and respirators off...and looked at each other...

Than the cries of pain began as we tried to peel this stuff off of us, taking skin with it...lol..

When me and my bounty hunter freind were in that much pain, peeling it off, you know that stuff sticks and penetrates...lol

Rustbullet pro plus can only be bought on Amazon and directly from the manufacturer for $100.00 a gallon. Amazing stuff.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally, Got back out this week. Although, I have to be back on Monday for more Doctors and home repair work

Was a great short week, waiting for my take me home load in Cleveland.

At least I have lots of graffiti to look at
04BDCC8E-D4F8-42DA-8C02-EA604854AE5E.jpeg

Reactions: Turtle

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally, Got back out this week. Although, I have to be back on Monday for more Doctors and home repair work

Was a great short week, waiting for my take me home load in Cleveland.

At least I have lots of graffiti to look at
View attachment 20888
Stand on a sidewalk on the east side of Cleveland you and your Sprinter will be grafitied in record time, day and night!...lol.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, I wasn’t getting a warm and fuzzy feeling hanging around town

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, my going home load went good, however in route to delivery, I got a call from dispatch that changed my plans

IMG_7662.JPG

Turned a short week into a great week.
With a possibility of a monster week if I happened to grab 1 more on Friday. If not, I’m very happy how things turned out. Definitely right time & place were aligned with the stars this week

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, my going home load went good, however in route to delivery, I got a call from dispatch that changed my plans

View attachment 20892

Turned a short week into a great week.
With a possibility of a monster week if I happened to grab 1 more on Friday. If not, I’m very happy how things turned out. Definitely right time & place were aligned with the stars this week

I have noticed and appreciated how dispatch will pre- book me on loads while on a load. That is nice.

Yes, there are weeks that start out slow, with me just accepting it as it is kinda mindset, not getting upset, or calling dispatch whining....Than, like you, Mr. Roadtime, BOOM! Like winning the lottery, like getting lucky with Shania Twain, the loads start to come in. Such a very unpredictable business.

It's about the money, not the miles. Work smarter, not harder.