load boards

bagleyboy

Expert Expediter
ANYONE USING A LOAD BOARD THAT IS RUNNING UNDER OWN AUTHORITY?

ALSO, ANYONE USING BROKERS?

IF SO, WHICH ONES?

THANKS,

BAGLEYBOY

Sterling_owner

Expert Expediter
I do, but I run mostly semis. I used getloaded.com, that site has SO many loads, from here to there they have a load. A lot of people also use DAT's load board.

2 1999 Sterling Semis
2000 Ford F650 24ft box truck
Now hiring driver in Cleveland, Ohio area.

bagleyboy

Expert Expediter
THANKS FOR THE INFO. I RUN ONLY STRAIGHT TRUCKS AND CARGO VANS.

I HAVE LOOKED AT EXPEDITELOADS, BUT MOST OF THEIR LOADS ARE FOR
BIG TRUCKS.I'LL KEEP SEARCHING.

THNX,

BAGLEYBOY

bagleyboy

Expert Expediter
i have looked at expediteloads.com. the vast majority of their
loads are for tractor trailers.i'll keep looking.

G

I've tried expediteloads.com several times and right after I give them my $35 I remember why I left them the last time.

Just not worth the money. I guess that is why they don't offer a free trial like other load boards. If they did they'd never get a customer.

belitchenko

Active Expediter
Let me know if you find anything good.I have same problem. But it has to exist that board,they all getting loads from somewhere, just keeping it in secret, my guess.
I tried expediteloads, they not worth anything, also I trying internet Truckstop, but you have to weeed alot. They have expedite line, but there are mostly havy loads, not for cargo van.
I willlet you know if I will find something too

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Let me know if you find anything good.I have same problem. But it has to exist that board,they all getting loads from somewhere, just keeping it in secret, my guess.
I tried expediteloads, they not worth anything, also I trying internet Truckstop, but you have to weeed alot. They have expedite line, but there are mostly havy loads, not for cargo van.
I willlet you know if I will find something too

Welcome to EO!
I'm just curious: could you not find any more recent info on the subject, or did you just not notice that the thread is 8 years old?
:rolleyes:
PS Don't bother letting the above posters know if you find anything, [though others might be interested], because they have been gone for years.