Load-1 Reality Show

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We have a unique chance here to shape the direction and policy of a young company and lucky to have a receptive owner to our voices...lets not squander the opportunity to mold Load-1 into a powerhouse and squash the competition and drive their lying cheating butts out the door....

Ok lets play...

Ya moan and groan about the company....John gets ticked and tosses ya the keys to the Jag...and says ok mouth piece...
you have 90 days to make EVERYONE smile....and if ya can't, you are history...

What are your moves?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hmmm..give a few, i'll get back to you.....do i get the check book or company Credit Cards too or at least the petty cash box!?!?! :D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We have a unique chance here to shape the direction and policy of a young company and lucky to have a receptive owner to our voices...lets not squander the opportunity to mold Load-1 into a powerhouse and squash the competition and drive their lying cheating butts out the door....

Ok lets play...

Ya moan and groan about the company....John gets ticked and tosses ya the keys to the Jag...and says ok mouth piece...
you have 90 days to make EVERYONE smile....and if ya can't, you are history...

What are your moves?

Let's see. No moves. Nothing to moan and groan about except I didn't get any cheesecake or pickles!! Did get some of Greta's prize winning chili though. John brought me a container of it. YUMMY!!!!

Never in life would you get John ticked enough to toss you the keys to the Jag.

As for smiling, who isn't????:D:D:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Let's see. No moves. Nothing to moan and groan about except I didn't get any cheesecake or pickles!! Did get some of Greta's prize winning chili though. John brought me a container of it. YUMMY!!!!

Never in life would you get John ticked enough to toss you the keys to the Jag.

As for smiling, who isn't????:D:D:D

We'll have to get you some pickles...I really appreciate you helping out a friend!:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Do I get to toss the payment book for the jag with the keys??? LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We'll have to get you some pickles...I really appreciate you helping out a friend!:)

No thanks necessary. I'm glad I was in a position to do it. Besides, she's helping us since we don't have to worry about the truck working to its potential anymore.

Sitting here at the yard working out the effects of what I hope was just a bad subway sub, but looking forward to those pickles.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This might be a whacky way to think...

We are like the brain...

The brain is just a vessel made up of several parts that come together to make a person ...if any of the parts fail that person is not successful....they all must work together..

as a company..We O/O's are a part of the vessel (company) as we O/O's attain our goals so will the company...one can not be successful without the other...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
This might be a whacky way to think...

We are like the brain...

The brain is just a vessel made up of several parts that come together to make a person ...if any of the parts fail that person is not successful....they all must work together..

as a company..We O/O's are a part of the vessel (company) as we O/O's attain our goals so will the company...one can not be successful without the other...

It's not whacky. Load 1 is the left side of the brain, we are the right. As you say, a person needs both sides to work to be successful. In my experience, the difference here is that the left side is working so the right side can as well.