List of Expediting Companys

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I don't think it is right to pick on the Van's. I used to hear those big truck drivers on the CB bragging on the CB about how important there job is. Every job is important,try to deliver that load without the fuel clerk or any other of the employees that support trucking. As far as the size of the truck goes,no matter how big the truck there is something bigger,a van is not a 18 wheeler but a 18 wheeler is not a train either or a cargo ship. Van's do the same job as larger trucks. Like the spoke's in a wheel they all work together.

I have picked up fully assembled equipment at John Deere with an RGN that means someone in a CV brought in parts for my job.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

aimeejos

Active Expediter
Size DOES matter.

Fedex's latest ad to pull a company reefer says $2.10 all miles.

Problem here is the marketing/advertising guys who created the ad forgot to relay that little bit of information to dispatch. They also leave out the low weekly miles.

Zfox141

Rookie Expediter
If anyone is able to help... I am trying to gather a list of dispatch or operations emails to send a blast when I am trying to re position my driver to a better area with a outside broker or carrier. Feel free to add to the list if you want...

Landstar Express- Need Email or Just keep posting on Landstar Board.
Fedex Custom Critical - Is there a email?
Panther - Currently signed on
Tri State - [email protected]
Express 1 - [email protected]
Bolt Express - [email protected]
All State Express -[email protected]
Nations Express -

[email protected] [email protected]

[email protected] [email protected]
On Time Express - [email protected]
Prestige Xpedite - [email protected]
Premium Transportation Logistics - [email protected]
Try Hours - [email protected]
Jung Express - [email protected]
Dynamex - [email protected] [email protected]
Load 1 - [email protected]
S2 - [email protected] [email protected]
Express Way - [email protected]
Diamond Delivery Services - [email protected] [email protected]
Fusion Transportation Group - [email protected]
J.D Clark - Need Email
Errands 1st - [email protected]
DMW Expedite - [email protected]
Barret Direct Line - Need Email
Day or Nite - Need Email
Active Aero Motor Carrier - [email protected]
Millhouse Logistics - Need Email
Heartland Express - Truckload?

Eclipse - [email protected]

Transborders Express -
[email protected]

On dekk transport - [email protected]

Rush Delivery - [email protected]

Farm 2 Fleet - [email protected]

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Problem here is the marketing/advertising guys who created the ad forgot to relay that little bit of information to dispatch. They also leave out the low weekly miles.

Hey, Do you want a rate or do you want miles ?

You can't have your cake and eat it too!
Just kidding. I feel your pain some weeks.
Actually you can have both. Like Leo Wilkins, you can leave the COMFORT of a carrier, get your own trl, your own authority, your own permits, take the time to find customers, stand on your head to keep them happy, chase them when they slow pay, eat it when they don't pay, worry every day that some one won't undercut you.

Then you get a better rate and better miles. Only when it works.

Or, you enjoy the comfort of being with a carrier.

The answer is finding the option that works best for YOU.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
As an esteemed company owner once said....it all about VOLUME....and WE vans are a COMMODITY....acquire as many loads in a week as possible....500 vans = 500 loads HE makes money....be darned if the van owner does...we are even silly enough thru assorted fees that some actually pay clowns like him to sit out there....LOL

I believe that nameless carrier was from North Carolina?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Which of these companies are good? I've only been with one so I don't know which are reputable and which suck. Tri State has been okay to me so far BUT I have nothing to compare it too. So I could be being treated horribly for all I know lol

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
the line I hear the most...."But you are not a real driver"!!!....lol

Now OVM, we all know that you are a recreational driver and the money you earn is for expenses of sightseeing and gardening,,,ps..you taught me ,eveything I know....lol

VTurri

Seasoned Expediter
If anyone is able to help... I am trying to gather a list of dispatch or operations emails to send a blast when I am trying to re position my driver to a better area with a outside broker or carrier. Feel free to add to the list if you want...

[TR]
[TD]Fusion Transportation Group - [email protected]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Update ours to: [email protected]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app