LIONS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR ARE THE LIONS CURSED?????
34 to 7 i do believe that Bobby Layne cursed them
When they traded him to Pittsburgh.
I have never in my life seen a team so PATHETIC as they are.
New coach new players,everything,and they still get beaten that bad.
SAVE YOUR MONEY FOLKS.DO NOT PATRONIZE THEM.

Mike
Whitewolf 53

HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
If everyone thought like that, not only would the Lions have no fans, but neither would the Cubs, Browns, Saints, Padres, Pirates, etc...
It takes a disciplined person to be a fan thru thick and thin (either that or one who likes torture). But I did it as a fan of the Seahawks. Started following in '80, and have gone thru everything from 2-14 seasons to draft bust after draft bust. No team deserves to have no fans. However, some owners deserve the teams they pay to put together. In other words, they don't deserve to be owners. Get that Mr.Ford???

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Hawk: That is what is wrong with the LIONS.they are nothing but a 3rd class team in the league.But the Sheeples keep giving them their money.When will they ever wake up?????????????????????
I guess NEVER BECAUSE THEY ARE SOLD OUT FOR THE SEASON.
Well whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All i can say is DON'T BET ON THEM
HEY HAWK DID YOU HAVE MY PICKS FOR TODAY ??????/

Mike
Whitewolf 53
HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I don't gamble... for money... against people. - Chevy Chase :7

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
The Lions are SOOOOO BAD I had to move down South where there were no football teams just to escape the Sunday blues. I missed football so much that I convinced Jerry Richardson to buy a franchise and start from scratch. One superbowl appearence in less than 10 years, yes ten years.

My Whole Entire Life the Lions have never meet that accomplishment. I still have my blue rag and it just has to get washed every Monday from my crying in it from the day before. But than I listen to the Panthers (most sundays) and I am relieved at my decision as to why I left the Motor City.

Now I do not care to talk to anyone about starting a baseball franchise as the Tigers have won in my life time and seem to be doing much better lately. The Lions just keep LOOSING, maybee a good defination in Websters should include the Lions in the defination LOOSERS. Three weeks into the season, Lions fans I promise you this Maybee Next Year......... maybee hmm.