Linder's Green Tea

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Linda Caffee (affectionately known as Linder) had such a great idea for Green Tea. My husband and I both like Green Tea but we drink a lot of coffee and having another cup of a hot drink wasn't too appealing. Linder suggested that we put a green tea bag in our bottle of water, let it sit for a bit, then drink it like we would drink a bottle of water any time.

What a great idea! We are now back to drinking green tea and it is so easy! No more heating the water for the tea. I cut the string off the bag and drop the tea bag in the bottle of water and it is ready in no time. We prefer Bigelow Green Tea and we have found that some brands are better than others.

Great tip! Thanks Linder!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks India

I do enjoy Green Tea but do not like the expense of the bottles nor the storage of the bottles. Now using the tea bags in my cold water I am back to enjoying Green Tea every day. I have found that after I walk drinking my Green Tea that is very cold is refreshing and I am ready to go again in a short period of time. I also like the Bigelow best for taste.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
We also drink green tea about 2-3 times a day, and found a way that works for us. We bought one of those ice tea makers at walmart and make a day's worth of tea, stick it in the fridge, and it's always cold and ready when we need it. Just put a couple ice cubes in the cup, along with some Agave Nectar, and it's good to go!