Lexington Expo Congratulations

sflint

Active Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
Thank you Lawrence McCord, Kristy Lohre, Tom and Tina Evans and everyone else that goes above and beyond to put on a fine event.

Each year we learn more and more about the industry, the carriers, fleet owners, most importantly the Drivers and their significant other. I had a great time getting to know more people this year and to actually be "interviewed" by a few very knowledgeable Owner/Ops and Fleet owners. Trust me, some of your questions and concerns help us to tailor our companies culture to be better, stronger and more adept to your needs.

Thanks for our best experience at an Expedite Expo yet!

Scott Flint

Justsitting

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Could only spend an hour there and the first time I have been there since moving. Much improved and seemed to be a good show. Plan on spending the weekend there next year.

Reactions: Greg

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Thanks sflint ! It was nice to meet you (and get that adult beverage) at the BBQ after the show! Feedback like yours helps us to continue to be a worthwhile event for vendors and attendees alike. See you next year!

Reactions: sflint

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
for those of us who can't make it , could we have a live feed we could tune into, or see high light's of show
this is something you need go to for your next unit

Reactions: AnneM

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Scott, thank you! Square One is representing our industry well for drivers and owners operators - thank you for your participation. We (read Kristy and the team) have already started working on 2018. Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thanks for the mention Scott. Its always a pleasure to meet up with you. Your team as come along way and you do a wonderful job.