LETS TALK WHOS NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Panthers, Lions, Miami, Rams, and SEAHAWKS, LET ME SAY OR PRINT THAT ONCE AGAIN

S E A H A W K' s yes that team from Seattle.

Someones FAVORITE TEAM whos friends FAVORITE TEAM Beat them TODAY without scoring a single TOUCHDOWN.

Boy would I be hidding under a rock if I were him (fan of dem Seahawks) he he he ha ha.

I have years to brag on this one in front of me. Remember this date December 16, 2007.

Boy Larry is gona hate me for this just could not resist......

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Kraig... yes, my team lost to your team. But you obviously didn't watch the rest of the game. The Hawks scored a touchdown with 1 sec left.

Oh... btw... Seattle clinched their playoff spot LAST WEEK! :D

This game really didn't mean much to them. It's better that they lost and didn't get anyone injured. Just waitin for the playoffs to start. :)

-A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. - Henry Ford

nestor7

Seasoned Expediter
You mentioned teams that have all been in the Super Bowl. How can you put my team, the Detroit Lions, in that class? In a way I am glad we did not make the playoffs. We have been killed in most road games this year. So, it makes no sense for the Lions to make the playoffs and go to New York or Minny or anywhere and get clobbered 53-6. The Lions are a lame excuse for a professinal football team. I have been a fan for decades and they continue to flounder year after year. Go Red Wings!

It's about organizations, such as Dallas and New England. Lots of people may dislike these teams, but they get results rather consistently over decades. I appreciate an organization that works together and the fans benefit in the end by being able to support excellence instead of drudgery.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was at the Jags game today. Jacksonville 49 Oakland 11,actually it was 49-3 but Oakland manged to score with 6 seconds left. I think if I was a Colt fan I would start worrying.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I don't know, Rich. Venting some steam by beating up on the lowly Raiders isn't my idea of playoff ready. However, because they're the Jags, I think they'll give a good showing against the Colts. Nice to see them have a little consistancy at qb. And it's a shame they have no one going elected to the pro bowl. Fred Taylor might be going due to injuries to other rbs.

-A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. - Henry Ford

Jayman

Expert Expediter
"I think if I was a Colt fan I would start worrying."

There are only 2 teams in the AFC that the Colts have lost to this year. They dominated the Pats for 3 quarters of the game, then let them slip off the hook. Played the Chargers in San Diego which turned out to be a debacle of a game. But, still almost won. Beat Houston and Jacksonville twice this year. May end up beating the Titans twice too, with back ups. Beat Tampa Bay (who isnt bad) with backups. Hmm...I dont see a need to worry. Especially since the Colts are getting healthy. :)