Lets Go Steelers

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Big Ben is out for tonights game. Remember the Oconner family this game is for them.
Lets go STEELERS

Panther Art

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hate to say it, but Culpepper choked! Stealers played a good game.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Here in the STEAL-City we take great pride in the STEELERS!

BTW the STEELERS get points anyway they can. At the end of the game the team with the most get the win. Some say it's the luck of the Irish. Like the movie Angles in the outfield, we have leprechauns in the backfield.

Eat your hearts out!!! :) :) :)
If we lose every game from here on out, that's okay too. The ride our team took us on was nice and is nice while it lasts. So why not GLOAT! you would if you could.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Tony, wait until Monday night,9/18 when they come down here to play Jacksonville. Prediction Jax 20 Pit 3. Of course as the days progress more and more of the players are getting arested for something or other so it might go the other way.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
>Here in the STEAL-City we take great pride in the STEELERS!
>
>BTW the STEELERS get points anyway they can. At the end of
>the game the team with the most get the win. Some say it's
>the luck of the Irish. Like the movie Angles in the
>outfield, we have leprechauns in the backfield.

And lately they like to wear black and white! LOL

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Rich... I'll be listening to that game. I'd like to see Jax do well this year. They're the only reasonable team to knock Peyton off his self-proclaimed throne.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
That really was a horrendous accident that big ben was involved in.

according to eyewitness' acounts the woman whose car was struck by Rothlesberger exited her vehicle and stood over him going "WOOF,WOOF,WOOF."

:7 :7 :7 (Cleveland Browns fans will get it.):7 :7 :7

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Enough is Enough, they will not be in the Super Bowl this year. Thats my only prediction so far NOW PROVE ME WRONG STEELERS for T-Hawks sake.... Dirty birds, they poop, make a to much noise, kinda like flying RATS go away.

I also predict they will not be there either, Super Bowl, take that........ 9-6 against the Lions I do not care how good the Lions played any superbowl contender should be ashamed of themselves by only beating the Lions by 3 heck with that kinda win maybee this is the year for the Lions. Naahhh I am just living a childhood dream if that ever happened.

Lions 16 Jags 14 Superbowl WHATXXXII Well that said it would be a party just to see the Lions win two playoff games in the same CENTURY. Or maybee LIFETIME....

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
What? Are you saying the Panthas won't be there? Maybe not, if the 20-6 flubbing they took from the Falcons is any indication. Look at the league, and how dominant any team was in the first week. New England barely beat the Bills at Foxbury. Denver, Baltimore, and Dallas all lost to teams the experts think they shoulda beat. And, being a Lions fan, Broom, you know they have the tendency to beat teams they shouldn't. It's called "Any given Sunday". We got 16 more weeks to go before we know who's in the playoffs. This past week was just a warmup ;)

chaz

Expert Expediter
You Know what they say---The only sign of life in Cleveland is "Pittsburgh-172 miles"lol.Just kidding Cleveland fans.My prediction--Pittsburgh 24 - Jacksonville 14
Chaz

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: Lets Go Steelers,Re Jags vs Pit

Well Chaz and my friend Tony ,how does 9-0 sound,could have easily been 16-0. Hard to believe that they would play a guy in a NFL game who had a appendix removed 2 weeks ago.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

There was no way they'd win with Batch, so Ben gave them the best shot. Doesn't help when you only get 26 yds on the ground. But it's good to see the Jags do well, considering they had such a crappy off season.

sixwheeler

Expert Expediter

Regardless of how the steelers do tonight , come sunday they re gettin schlonkered, and to add insult to injury they re gonna get the crap knocked outta them @home!!

Jayman

Expert Expediter

Go Colts! :+ Your right, I am sure Jacksonville will be a formidable foe.