learning how to be retired

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
the first day , of really being retired after coming back from vacation , seem different not making my lunch, night before ,than in morning still got up at 0545, had breakfast, then didn't call boss for what time to come in to start the day, went back to bed then got up to start the day
used to be miller time now it 's pill time
working on cleaning out my van,
sold a van, to person who took my place at ceva , told him if he, buy's a van from me i'll give him my rollers and all other stuff, if he bought a ford or other van sale them to him at a fair price.
as i don't need them any more
now this is my pickup truck

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Now that your retired maybe you could run a load every so often just to stay busy. Its a wonderful life, check with a few carriers to see what they can offer you. :D
Enjoy your time off.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Learning how? Why? All your life you're tired after you get off work. Some have to rest before going to bed. Number one goal, is to "make it to Friday ". Dreading Monday. What's to learn about not having to deal with that?

Now, you have to get tired ALL over again. ( retired), yep you go from tired to getting retired. This time you get retired by doing what you want/like to do. There is no rule that you have to stay "busy", while you are retired. You want to get re-tired all over by doing it your way.

So, go get retired, have fun, do what YOU want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Learning how? Why? All your life you're tired after you get off work. Some have to rest before going to bed. Number one goal, is to "make it to Friday ". Dreading Monday. What's to learn about not having to deal with that?

Now, you have to get tired ALL over again. ( retired), yep you go from tired to getting retired. This time you get retired by doing what you want/like to do. There is no rule that you have to stay "busy", while you are retired. You want to get re-tired all over by doing it your way.

So, go get retired, have fun, do what YOU want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Yea, what he said.

Reactions: ntimevan

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
i know longer have com ins on my van, and going to start in Feb at tysingers in hampton va
in 5 day drove 68 miles, before be almost 1,000 miles

Reactions: brokcanadian