Last post read

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can we add to the wish list a way to track the last post read that is independent of device? For those who use a laptop and the EO app on a phone it would be nice if both devices always stayed in sync no matter which was last used. I hope that conveys the point.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
That maybe covered in our new update. We have a ton of new features. It has been delayed for about 4 weeks (thanks to the Expo) ::rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cool. Says it all but isn't long enough so this should make it long enough to post.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think it already does that, I can go from my laptop to this computer to the other one and I can see what I read and didn't read.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Not if you switch from the laptop to the eo ap to web browser on a phone.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I can see the phone problem, trying it out last night with another EO member's phone. I haven't tried the tablet I got here but expect it will act as the phone did.

Maybe this is another issue altogether, about tracking member activity within the database. There are a few things that are weird here that don't happen in other forums and I think it has to do with the way the 'modifications' are made.

What happens when someone clicks on Mark Forums Read link with a phone?

I didn't think of that last night and should have tried it.