Ladies---Come out---Whereever you Are!

Pappy

Expert Expediter
This page has been the same now for almost an entire week!
Have all the Women permanantly left town?

Pappy
:9

Falconlady13

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I sometimes wonder where I am...its the fun of going to sleep in one place and waking up in another one.I'm waiting and praying for spring and if I never ever see another snowflake it will be too soon.

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
hi pappy im here in seville oh i have ben from Pensviliato ohio to tennessee,nashville and chattoongo all the way back up here then back to yhe south this week to pick up my new puppy

god bless and keep rolling

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are finally out of Iowa!! Boy if we ever see another sheet of ice in our lifetime it will be to soon. What a mess they have up there and it will take awhile to get the cars and trucks out of the ditches around Des Moines. One good thing about all this we are sure running good.

BamBam when where you in Nashville? We where just there last Wednesday night at the TA.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Linda... got to NE Wed night for Thurs morn delivery. Guess what? So after I deliver Fri morning, got a load out of Lincoln. Left this morning guessing there would be snowless roads an hour south on 77. Try 45 minutes! If you ever get a chance to drive US-36 across Missouri, do it!

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Tennesseahawk - we have been across part of US-36 in Missiouri. We are really beginning to wonder if winter will ever be over. I was pretty amazed when I looked at one of our reports and saw how much we have spent on truck washes. The salt is sure hard on Chrome.

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
Linder, When they cut those stranded truckers in Des Moines loose about 6:30 PM Sat. night, they were WILD!!! After being cooped up for 2 days, they were ready to fight a buzz-saw. It took them no time to catch up with us on I-80 West. Every other one was screaming and cussing anybody and everybody on the road. Be glad you were headed in the opposite direction.

Cindy and Brian
FECC D6084:7 :7