L 1 August version

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello Load One! Well I went to the Expedite Expo Show and had a great time. Got to see everybody and it was eventful to say the least, lol. It turned out to be a good event and can't wait for next year's! The dinner was good as usual. The only thing that I would say/suggest would be that the band be away from the food/tent. WAY WAY toooo close and loud for me!

Since the Expo Show, I've been running steady and have been doing a bit of DH lately to get back into the areas. Some of the loads have been putting me in some bad spots. That's the Expedite/freight business sometimes. Got to serve the customer! Hope everyone has a great night and be safe and if I don't get a load in the morning, I'll be back on here!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was going back in service on Friday after some Home time including new brakes ,rotors on Van and contracting fall Corn for delivery from my Dad's farm plus mowing and paying his bills and then a close friend's Dad passed on Friday morning. Wake is scheduled for Tuesday , so Wednesday AM I will be back in service...

" LOAD 1 "

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Plymouth MI after a leisurely +600 mile weekend run.
Stopped by the yard last night. I timed it just right to get hit by that line of thunderstorms 15 miles before reaching the yard :rolleyes:
I've been out for over 3 weeks, (which kind of surprised me), so after traffic settles down some, will be heading home for a couple of days :cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Up at 4 am and landed back in beautiful Detroit at 8pm. Home to do some laundry, unpack, repack and plane to Dallas for the Great American Truck Show and some sales calls with our Dallas rep early in the morning!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a Friday morning shorty planned. Not something I normally would have took on a Thursday, but I didn't pay close attention to the date or time on the App. I thought it picked up at 9pm Thursday, Not 9am Friday Opps :rolleyes:

I probably could of got out of it, but I was not overly ambitious to leave the house yet anyways ;)
99.9% sure it will be a out and back to the house. Especially, since where I'm going there has not been any load around on the 14 day map :confused2:

On the bright side it picks up right by my house, it will be a nice trip heading North. If I did have to do something like this, I'd much rather go North and come back, then head South and back :p

On the down side, I have to load up everything on the 0.01% chance I end up with another load today :rolleyes:

But you never know what might happen, worse case I won't have a negative week :cool:

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Sandusky MI.

Too earily to head back home, despite any reason to hang around based on recent freight :rolleyes:
Since I have got several loads out of here in the past, I'll take a chance and see if a shipper comes out of hibernation :JC-hysterical:

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It’s another day at the Great American Truck Show in Dallas!
View attachment 19310

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Saw you on this mornings Zoom Meeting. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear anything till you where just about done. I didn't realize I had to do something separate to hear the audio :rolleyes:
I was looking forward to hearing what you had to say. Will there be a re-broadcast?
Also, I don't know if it was just me, but shortly after you left the meeting went off line. I gave up around 10am.