KAMALA HARRIS current VPOTUS

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cumkneela Harris, the Jamaican-Indian woman who falsely claims to be African-American because she's democrat so any lie is acceptable.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cumkneela Harris, the Jamaican-Indian woman who falsely claims to be African-American because she's democrat so any lie is acceptable.
And here we go, another hate filled bunch of crap from ......

Reactions: dalscott

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trolling belongs in the Soapbox.
From the Code of Conduct:

5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and serve no purpose and subject to immediate removal.

I can find no other restrictions or exceptions to trolling.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From the Code of Conduct:

5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and serve no purpose and subject to immediate removal.

I can find no other restrictions or exceptions to trolling.
The sole purpose of the post was to anger and insult. We all know this.

Reactions: dalscott

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The sole purpose of the post was to anger and insult. We all know this.
Welp, now that you've successfully hijacked the thread, without trying very hard I can think of at least three alternative purposes for the post. However, as I am unable to read the mind of LDB, I am not as sure about it as you are.

The fact remains, in any case, that Harris herself is practically a chameleon when it comes to racial self-identification. Prior to running for and becoming a US Senator, she mostly stuck to black, Indian-American, and Jamaican-Indian to label herself. When she became a Senator, the media affixed to Harris the label of "Second African-American Senator" (snubbing Jamacia and all of South Asia), and she embraced the opportunity to expand her repertoire from chameleon to cuttlefish, donning whatever label suited that day's situation.