Just a reminder. All please read.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I had a lot of requests to create this forum, and I did so with some misgivings. I knew I was creating a virtual powder keg, as this is the nature of such a forum.

I don't have a lot of rules for this forum. It was intended for folks to have a place to express their opinions, even the controversial ones. My only rule was "KEEP IT CIVIL".

I see people such as Tallcal, Greg, Leo, Cheri, and others disagree everyday, without saying "OH YEAH? well you're a (insert derogatory name of choice)".

Most of the other participants also do that, and to all of you I say.. THANK YOU!!. You have expressed your opinions with passion, but with respect for other members, and their opinions. Good discussion and debate is healthy, and I believe even theraputic.

Participating in this forum brings a great deal of risk. Your opinions are out there for others to see, judge, and disagree with.

Here's the reminder:

If you post an opinion, SOMEONE IS GOING TO DISAGREE WITH YOU...DEAL WITH IT!!!!.

It's the nature of this forum. It's what it's here for.

If you can't deal with someone disagreeing without resulting to personal insults, you should not be in this forum.

If this becomes a further issue, the offending memberships may be considered for suspension.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

(Unknown).

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
i'd like to apologize to everyone for being out of line. even a dummy from arkansas can figure out your talking about me. again i apologize.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Pucker factor getting a little high Dreamer??? Let em put the gloves on here, they can't on the other forums. It's healthy. It's kinda like the ole dog chasing the milk truck. It's fun to watch what he does when he catchs it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
LOL@Aviator!

Nah Col, no pucker factor. I have no problems with the gloves on and debating (or duking) it out. It was just the personal insults that were thrown in the heat of battle.

But, apologies were made, everyone understands, and we're good to go!

Thanks everyone!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

(Unknown).

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, good to go. We're all sitting around the campfire singing "Cumbyyah" and eating smores!:+

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I had a young dog that chased the milk truck and caught it. He never got to be an old dog, jusr road rash.