June locations and did you see that flying DR unit?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Dead Presidents my friend...
Wouldn't you know that I showed up on the scene with a deviation? T-1 went catawampass>>> en-route so now I sit dead in the water (much like a skilled Duck boat with no shells)....

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greed raises it's ugly head once again. We're all prostitutes at heart, we all have our price.

I'm heading south for drops in Georgia and South Carolina Monday. Stopping at the Knoxville Petro later today.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Greed raises it's ugly head once again. We're all prostitutes at heart, we all have our price.

I'm heading south for drops in Georgia and South Carolina Monday. Stopping at the Knoxville Petro later today.
Since you ain't gonna be home can I borrow your scoot?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a long one: Arlington, Tx to Logansport, In. Got to J in Lebanon @ 0730, gas $3.79. Went to sleep. Awoke @ 1500 to find gas @ $3.99. Frickin' lovely; was quite thoroughly on E. $120 out of pocket and livin' Obama's dream :mad:

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Did a long one: Arlington, Tx to Logansport, In. Got to J in Lebanon @ 0730, gas $3.79. Went to sleep. Awoke @ 1500 to find gas @ $3.99. Frickin' lovely; was quite thoroughly on E. $120 out of pocket and livin' Obama's dream :mad:

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

You snooze, you looze. Six bucks today.