June locations and did you see that flying DR unit?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning near Atlanta, GA. Now sitting at the Tiger Direct waiting for some computer stuff to be done. Have an extra long weekend. Pick up Tues in NC to ON, then Thurs from ON to PA.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Both Orangeburg and Chattanooga have Central Park burger joints. Hope you were able to grab one or many, as they're might tasty!

Midpic_store.jpg

Hey there Tennesseahawk, no I didn't stop and eat at the central park but I do know what your talking about. They are great.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, hope everyone is running. Im seeing a lot of us expediters out running which is good. One thing im seeing more is more unmark cargo vans and sprinters. Well Fri I got a load from Columbia Sc to Chicago Il. Mon got a load from Chicago Il to Grand Rapids Mi. Tue got a run from Lapeer Mi to Cullman Al. Thur from Muscle Shoals Al to Marion Il and now sitting in Paducah Ky and don't see anything happing here so I think ill be heading home in a bit.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Harrodsburg. Slim to none out of here. I think there's a woman, a six pack and a dog calling me.
Ok, maybe it's more the woman and six pack.
Wait, six pack.
Or was that a nine pack.
Oh, whatever. Headed back up to Dayton. This is why my DH total is at 28%!!!

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Ugh!!! Can't blame you!! At least Rockwall is nice. Hit the lake?

No, spent all morning at the T/A . Mostly hiding from the oppressive heat. I don't think I would enjoy the lake unless I was swimming. Got dispatched late in the day for Monday morning. So off to the hotel.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
In Memphis at terminal. Supposed to swap into newer truck but they tried to put me in a bigger piece of crap than the current truck. Think I'm gonna load all my stuff in my moms car and hitch a bus to Tulsa for Melton's orientation.

moose

Veteran Expediter
3 carrier's in one year?
maybe the carrier is not the one doing it wrong?
@ what point your PSP prevent you from finding a quality job?
in trucking you kind of needs to walk the walk 1st., suck it up for the first year, they are all just about the same, then use your credential to score a good place you can call home for a decade.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
3 carrier's in one year?
maybe the carrier is not the one doing it wrong?
@ what point your PSP prevent you from finding a quality job?
in trucking you kind of needs to walk the walk 1st., suck it up for the first year, they are all just about the same, then use your credential to score a good place you can call home for a decade.

I see what you mean but when you take me from my halfway decent truck to try and stick me in a temp truck that won't pass a dot inspection you kind of question your carriers integrity. Besides I was just spouting off don't really think I'm going nowhere soon.