June know its June already

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:p bad pun I know, not my strong suit

20200602_161954.jpg

For anyone who has had the yellow abs lights on a sprinter, this is the updated part (1000x thicker) that might finally save me from a hundred "resets" of the transmission a day

Continuing on my quest of a perfect 2005 while things are slow

Last edited:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, no issues other than the usual shift problems. Although I didn't expect those skids to move. They did - right through the back door, only thing holding it in was the door lock. First and last time I didn't strap down

Currently listening to the wife share menopausal stories and wanting to run in to the middle of the highway to escape :tonguewink:

• Haha
Reactions: Treadmill

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh it was 3000 lbs of hand sanitizer destined for up north, I only forwarded to Ottawa. Without a vaccine I'm doing locals for the foreseeable future.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where the heck is everybody?
Didn't you hear? I'm the only one working :p

If you're bored, I recommend Zimaleta sprinter videos. Watching the first videos where he uses a hammer on brakes is priceless

(Maybe I should make one. Is a slightly Asberger home mechanic entertaining? I enjoy spinning new brake rotors, they shiny)

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Fiends...LOL just finished my 5,000 mile-8,000 Km round trip to Ontario in 9 days in motorhome..
Daughter, son (2nd driver) and 6 month old granddaughter! Got the deed done daughter is now a resident of Alberta along woth my 2 boys...Family for the 1st time is back together after over 20 yrs of minor grumbling and sniping each other as siblings do at times...but its great to have all 3 around the campfire once more..Dad's job done!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My kind of week...
3 loads this week, back at home, and never left Michigan :cool:
Started with a local, then up to Oscoda to a airplane maintenance/ repair place. Last thing I'd expect to find here. No small planes, all large commercial airplanes. It was pretty interesting to see, now what?...
Drove up further to pickup up a load in Boyne City (man I love it up here), back to Flat Rock, they were closed, got layover pay and headed home after dropping off Friday Morning.
I'd do this every week if I could :smiley_driving: