June in Load One land

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
That is a good idea. Like a digital one or would you guys rather have the old fashioned type with the sliding weights?

I like the old fashioned sliding weight type. It's easy to balance and simple enough to use.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On another note: the last of the shade tree in Waddy is dead. Now all trees are dead but the apple tree. Still have the small crab apple trees. Little shade there.

Reactions: ntimevan

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
What?! You mean you never get to Waddy? Better hope not because you will cook without those trees. May your first trip in August be to Waddy Lol
I know what you mean brother, I know every flying J in the country that has shade. Me and the sun don't get along. There's a real nice shade tree at the hotel next to the petro in west memphis. They've never said anything about me sitting there either.

Reactions: Steady Eddie

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
I know what you mean brother, I know every flying J in the country that has shade. Me and the sun don't get along. There's a real nice shade tree at the hotel next to the petro in west memphis. They've never said anything about me sitting there either.

That's my tree when I'm there.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
It was a good night here for sleeping, 60* and clear. Yesterday was 76* and sunny and today is75* and sunny. Nice break from the heat of last week and the rain and humidity.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well looking to be a low 70s and sunny day today up here. Much nicer then it was yesterday. Tough weather day for Jeanie and them down at the truck show at Cabellas in Dundee.

Reactions: ntimevan