June, Crossroads To Vacation

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I guess we need to stop praising Murray/Sally/CRE so much on the general forum because we're upsetting the natives to the point they're even worried now they'll raise us old guys blood pressure with the sudden flurry of critical comments towards us recently unleashed.....probably written as they sit waiting for freight at their enviable rates. Me, myself, and I are very happy here at CRE because sometimes it feels like the good old days where I ran so much I had to cry uncle to get a break!

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess we need to stop praising Murray/Sally/CRE so much on the general forum because we're upsetting the natives to the point they're even worried now they'll raise us old guys blood pressure with the sudden flurry of critical comments towards us recently unleashed.....probably written as they sit waiting for freight at their enviable rates. Me, myself, and I are very happy here at CRE because sometimes it feels like the good old days where I ran so much I had to cry uncle to get a break!

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app
a few years ago....Load 1 was the darling of this site..Cheerleaders by the dozen....now things have taken a twist for the worse over there...
sitting 3-5 days deadheading 100's of miles from say even Dallas because they were bidding stupidly...then one day you realize how much of life you are wasting sitting in a van for a few cents more....it hits you...WTF am I doing here!!..
and the the implimentation of intrusive policies the bigger carriers have now...that cost money and your time.....they demand you show up and yet NOT pay you to appear....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
a few years ago....Load 1 was the darling of this site..Cheerleaders by the dozen....now things have taken a twist for the worse over there...
sitting 3-5 days deadheading 100's of miles from say even Dallas because they were bidding stupidly...then one day you realize how much of life you are wasting sitting in a van for a few cents more....it hits you...WTF am I doing here!!..
and the the implimentation of intrusive policies the bigger carriers have now...that cost money and your time.....they demand you show up and yet NOT pay you to appear....

I bet John has a 3-Iron he could his your windows in Bison with FROM TAYLOR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I bet John has a 3-Iron he could his your windows in Bison with FROM TAYLOR!!!

He has a "hitch" in his swing....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ugh. Last night is spilling into today, physically. I'm either still "affected" or in that fog between drunk and hung over. Damn.
But drinking water like a fish. Hope it helps SOON.

flush out that stuff.....LOL

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ugh. Last night is spilling into today, physically. I'm either still "affected" or in that fog between drunk and hung over. Damn.
But drinking water like a fish. Hope it helps SOON.

A year ago last weekend I decided to stop drinking. After becoming an Expediter it was my second worst decision, maybe third. But, still working at it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning team CRE. Everybody line up, it's time for calastenics.

We are back in service this morning looking for that big push in the next 2 weeks, IF Bill G leaves any freight on the board

Don't worry about me. I'm across the country from where your starting. Currently in Amarillo, TX getting a leaking tire fixed and an oil change done.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good Morning, empty in Douglas GA, in the center of Coffee County. Speaking of coffee Murray.....
029361fc9dfd7ee7ca77ce2708a9119c.jpg