June 2015 Locations & Logic

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gooood Mornnning!!!

Q: CAN I BRING MY PET TO THE EXPEDITE EXPO?
A: The only pets that are permitted inside the Roberts Convention Centre are guide and signal dogs. However, pets are welcomed on the grounds otherwise.

(
Attention: FYI Dynamite1...per our Conversation at the FJ ...about bringing my Maggie inside the EXPO with me...I found my answer, which I wanted to Share with you. If you recall, you said everything excluding the Main Dinner was Dog-Friendly) no problemo TnT, just wanted you to know also.

Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well o delivered Friday evening, then spent sat sightseeing around LA, Sunday drove to Vegas to see 2 diff friends, stayed til today, great deal on rooms, too. Visited Hoover Dam and did the Damn Dam Tour...slept in today and they will probably move me tonight.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Lots of sprinters at the flying J just inside Kentucky on I65. Just turning in a trip pack then back home, had an early morning pickup in Frankfort ky and took to Nashville now headed back

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Well o delivered Friday evening, then spent sat sightseeing around LA, Sunday drove to Vegas to see 2 diff friends, stayed til today, great deal on rooms, too. Visited Hoover Dam and did the **** Dam Tour...slept in today and they will probably move me tonight.

Did you get any dam bait or take as many dam pictures as you wanted?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just finished a Mercedes del'y near Birmingham. Ran up here to Decatur AL for some barbecue. Now sitting at the Pirate off I-65 MM334 waiting for dispatch to find me something - anything. They do not share my urgency. I asked one of the young guns to look on the board to see what was there and he responded with a very weak: "If we get a call we'll call you" Very proactive!!!

Question for a couple of you if you would: If you are driving a Sprinter or CV and often post about the one on the line that gets away - Are you independents that get your own jobs?? How hard is it OR how much does it cost to register to see what's out there?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished a Mercedes del'y near Birmingham. Ran up here to Decatur AL for some barbecue. Now sitting at the Pirate off I-65 MM334 waiting for dispatch to find me something - anything. They do not share my urgency. I asked one of the young guns to look on the board to see what was there and he responded with a very weak: "If we get a call we'll call you" Very proactive!!!

Question for a couple of you if you would: If you are driving a Sprinter or CV and often post about the one on the line that gets away - Are you independents that get your own jobs?? How hard is it OR how much does it cost to register to see what's out there?
Leased to a carrier

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Gooood Mornnning!!!

Q: CAN I BRING MY PET TO THE EXPEDITE EXPO?
A: The only pets that are permitted inside the Roberts Convention Centre are guide and signal dogs. However, pets are welcomed on the grounds otherwise.

(
Attention: FYI Dynamite1...per our Conversation at the FJ ...about bringing my Maggie inside the EXPO with me...I found my answer, which I wanted to Share with you. If you recall, you said everything excluding the Main Dinner was Dog-Friendly) no problemo TnT, just wanted you to know also.

Sorry for the wrong info. We had just always seen dogs so i never gave it a thought that they were service dogs only. Wish that wasnt the case !!!!!!!!! You should still come.

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry for the wrong info. We had just always seen dogs so i never gave it a thought that they were service dogs only. Wish that wasnt the case !!!!!!!!! You should still come.
Hey, no problem...I truly just wanted to update you on that for future pet owners you meet. Sorry I didn't get to meet Tina.
I can't/wouldn't leave her in my Van long at all. The AC could stop working like at a park recently in Laredo and in addition she has some separation issues...
...a Rescue (have had her with me 24/7 2 yrs. now...my lil sweetheart)
Thanks though very much. There will be many future opportunities.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

I took over 200 pictures...damn fine time I had