June 2015 Locations & Logic

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, I've been to a lot of really nice Motel 6. So I got away from checking the room first, but looks like I may have to go back to that. Motel 6 should be ashamed to have their name on some of these places. The one I was at before this one was recently remodeled. I would hate to see how it looked before. It smelled really bad, among other things. I was not about to touch this tub drain plug, let alone get in the tub :eek:

View attachment 11399
OH LORD NO! Not paying for that!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Front face of house?..still not started...spent a good part of the day until it got too hot still weed whacking,... limb and stump removal....going to be even hotter today so front porch might not get started either...thinking oil change and rust worm hunting on the beast.....:p

This made me think of YOU.. Lol

Attachments

• 1435609234338.jpg
    1435609234338.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 34

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: @ Home...Good morning gang....Hope you all get the load you need....:)

A Russian woman married an Australian gentleman and they lived happily ever after in Melbourne . The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation, clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. Her butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.

Next day she needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, and so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts. The butcher understood again, and gave her some chicken breasts.
On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store... (Please scroll down.)
What were you thinking?
Hellooooooo, her husband speaks English! Now get back to whatever you were doing. I don't know about you sometimes..

Attachments

• thumbnailCA5SS7V2.jpg
    thumbnailCA5SS7V2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 16