June 2015 Locations & Logic

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK. Ready for something unusual? I've been suggested to relocate without waiting til 5pm! WV is very dead, they said. So, DH'd to Pittsburgh to visit my kiddo. Back at it tomorrow morning after an oil change :)

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Roof top air conditioner stopped working. Hotel 6 Laredo pet friendly, phew!. 97 degrees yesterday. Had to act quickly for Maggie and me. Load today 2pm PU back to Ohio deliver Monday. Thankful.
Positives: got to stay in a beautiful, serene State Park and saw an Altimira Oriole twice and a black-tailed Jack Rabbit the size of Maggie! I had to run my air hard for two days...I feel the freon is depleted, but maybe something else going on if the Fan doesn't come on. Will see what Wayne can do for me n Mags.
Met a very nice couple at the Park named William and Teresa, O/O with Panther. They even brought fishing poles down with them. William educated me about a "Hard Start Capacitor", so that I could in the future maybe just use one Honda 2000 Generator to run the 13K BTU Air Conditioner. That would be wonderful!
Then Teresa told me there's an APP I can Download and use on my IPad for Transflo Express, to take a photo of my BOL and send them in to Bolt. No longer HAVING to drive to a Pilot, FJ or Love's!
Then to top it off they emailed me saying if I didn't find a pet friendly hotel come back to the Park and throw my mattress on their floor! I was humbled at their generosity and kindness. The things you learn. I'm glad they walked over to my van to say "Hello".
YA'LL have an even better Friday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg