July Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I delivered in Bay City this morning and came down through Lansing. I was looking for you on I-69 because OVM said you would be heading to the Fort.

hehehe...you know soooo well...:D

Since we met on July 6th it has been almost non stop...18 loads up till today...your my lucky charm....:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I delivered in Bay City this morning and came down through Lansing. I was looking for you on I-69 because OVM said you would be heading to the Fort.

I saw a few expeditors going up to Lansing and going back down to the Fort. I saw a few Panther vans, with small logos. I may have seen you. I was headed North from 9:15 to 11:30 then took a three hour break and then headed South
Did you see any Ceva straight trucks?

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw a few Panther vans, with small logos. I may have seen you. I was headed North from 9:15 to 11:30 then took a three hour break and then headed South
Did you see any Ceva straight trucks?

I left Bay City at 09:00 and went trolling. I probably hit Lansing about 10:30 or so and continued south. I stopped at the S.B. rest area just before I-94 for awhile. I've got the door logos only. I was looking for your Hino, but was thinking you would be southbound at the time. We must have passed each other.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I left Bay City at 09:00 and went trolling. I probably hit Lansing about 10:30 or so and continued south. I stopped at the S.B. rest area just before I-94 for awhile. I've got the door logos only. I was looking for your Hino, but was thinking you would be southbound at the time. We must have passed each other.

Well, it's not really hard to miss my truck there are logos on all sides including the front and they are huge. :) You'd have to be blind to miss a Ceva truck LOL