July in Load One Nation

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wait a minute. I guess me getting ready to take off on another plane doesn't count.
Send a QC message requesting load and unload pay since you load and unload yourself. You could also use a lumper since you're not palletized. Don't forget to send your POD message and scan your paperwork right away.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopped by Hopkinsville for a quick shower last night. Got to have a short but nice chat with roadtime. His van was sporting a great new window rap. It might just start a new fashion rage for the well dressed sprinter!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Oh ya. Got one. Picking up close by going to Taylor. Yes, have faith in dispatch, sure.

Picks up 1200 noon on..... MONDAY!!! Lol. I took it. May go home and head back Monday A.m.

Well faith not like an crazy cult devotion. LOL. Did you tell them to keep looking for something sooner?

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Road time where did you get the window cover? And how much was it?

http://fanchers.com/63/Sprinter Windshield Covers.htm

I had one of these on my blue $printer... it worked well as long as the wind was light. Strong winds cause the magnets to slide along the paint, often scratching it...

Also, I had to enter/exit through the sliding door as the cover is attached in such a way that made using the front doors difficult.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well faith not like an crazy cult devotion. LOL. Did you tell them to keep looking for something sooner?

No need for something sooner. Need to get some stuff done on the Sprinter. Be seeing Wayne Tuesday morning to get it done. So it worked out fine. All is well.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We have one of our trucks in Wilmington, Oh. Was suppose to deliver for the Nurses College to a residence but it didnt happen, So he is laying over for a Monday delivery.