July at Load 1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Glad to hear everything went well! Take it easy, dont want to push the healing too fast.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Update Update...

After the colonoscopy consultation, it turns out they can't even fit me in until September. One of the surgeons is booked until December, and the other 3 until September. I'm not waiting around for that. I'll get that rebooked after the first of the year or something. There is a possibility of a cancellation in the next couple of weeks, tho,

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Glad to hear everything went well! Take it easy, dont want to push the healing too fast.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums
I'm shooting for the 10th, but I'll have to wait and see. I'm good right now driving around town (meaning, a mile or two), but diving 30 minutes to the next town, no way. The thought of a 500 mile run right now makes me laugh.

On the upside, I've lost 2 notches on my belt and 60 pounds in the last 2 months. And almost all of that is on purpose, watching what I eat, etc.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On the upside, I've lost 2 notches on my belt and 60 pounds in the last 2 months. And almost all of that is on purpose, watching what I eat, etc.

Congrats on the weight loss
Bet your glad you don't have to carry that extra weight around with you right now.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Good news! A surgical cancellation! On Monday the 3rd I get to get tested again for COVID-19, and then on Thursday I get to go in and have the Chrysler Building shoved up my, well, you know. I'm excited. Can you tell?