July 2015 Where ya at? Where ya going?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Not too shabby last couple days :)

Yesterday morning, back to Cordova, then on to Columbus. Almost made it into Walmart, but got a short to Ada, Oh. Task: find a Walmart near Lima, then go to Expo :D

Gotta agree. Came back in service Tues AM. Now on the way to Chicago from Detroit with #4 load this week. Already over 1000 loaded this week

Reactions: ntimevan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Exit 125 on the east side of 75 on the south side of the street right next to the Myers

Ken hits, Walmart misses. Pharmacy technician has never heard of my new diabetic medicine (glyxambi); would have to order it. I'll be 100 miles from that store on Saturday. Let's try somewhere between Dayton and the Expo :)

Update: there's one in Wilmington, by the airport. Maybe I'll see John Elliott's corporate jet :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
Ken hits, Walmart misses. Pharmacy technician has never heard of my new diabetic medicine (glyxambi); would have to order it. I'll be 100 miles from that store on Saturday. Let's try somewhere between Dayton and the Expo :)

Update: there's one in Wilmington, by the airport. Maybe I'll see John Elliott's corporate jet :)

Mudman, do you ever have low blood sugar at times? How do you seal with that? I've had a few episodes of low blood sugar since I started taking meds for diabetes. I have to eat a piece of candy to get my numbers back up again. I hate that!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Mudman, do you ever have low blood sugar at times? How do you seal with that? I've had a few episodes of low blood sugar since I started taking meds for diabetes. I have to eat a piece of candy to get my numbers back up again. I hate that!
Try drinking orange juice..it helps with low blood sugar,

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just finished a multi hour oddesy getting thru Chicago. Customer closed before I got there, so, now AM delivery.

Sitting at Fresh Market having dinner. Just like Walmart Ken, except you have to wear clothes!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mudman, do you ever have low blood sugar at times? How do you deal with that?

Lowest I ever scored was a 77; I went into the Pilot and had lunch. It was after an all-nighter to a nuke plant in Minn; after sleeping for 5 hours, I felt a little woozy. Had lunch and felt better after an hour.

I'm on a new med now that's hard to find; because of insurance issues I'll hafta go home next weekend and take care of it. Kinda bummed, because I was thinking about asking for a run out West. I could use a little tumbleweed therapy right now :)

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in florida just north of Orlando. Had a couple of offers but either wouldn't fit or what ever.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I think I might finally be close to finishing off this virus from hell lol. No more running a temp of 103 and no sore throat, might even go in service to try and snag a weekender

Reactions: jujubeans

tolandch

Seasoned Expediter
They paid fairly and my co try's to take care us when we take these loads this far. Went to la a month ago and they came through. We'll see how this goes and see if I do a return engagement