July 2015 Where ya at? Where ya going?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location : @ Home....till tomorrow.....discovered yet another very long crack in windshield that crosses over another yet longer crack, dang.....made a service call appointment with Safelite for Monday at a Walmart in Fargo for Monday morning.....amazing Sprinter windshields have gotten cheaper....just north of $200 installed!

11141122_922419694463186_1757808816008528567_n.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
OMG! Just got coffee at the J in Spiceland. Young, cute girl attending to coffee area asked where I was headed. I said Princeton IN - you want to ride along? (Yes, Dirty old man here), she replied "if you were driving to Hawaii I would". Her fellow worker told her you can't drive to Hawaii. The girls response was " you can't? I thought it was one of our states". Friends - she was DEAD SERIOUS!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OMG! Just got coffee at the J in Spiceland. Young, cute girl attending to coffee area asked where I was headed. I said Princeton IN - you want to ride along? (Yes, Dirty old man here), she replied "if you were driving to Hawaii I would". Her fellow worker told her you can't drive to Hawaii. The girls response was " you can't? I thought it was one of our states". Friends - she was DEAD SERIOUS!!!
Isn't there a bridge now?.......

Reactions: ntimevan

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well it's time to retire my rusty old sprinter, my wife just left Wayne's in Toledo and we are going to sell it to him for the parts he can salvage off of it. I know if I were to put it on Craigslist I probably could have sold it for more, but I didn't want it to fall into the Russians hands....... We don't need another rusty old sprinter hauling loads for 50 cents a mile.....

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Craigslist Warning: If you try to sell a "major" item, like a truck - beware of the response from someone that is very interested but does not have time to come look right now. They offer to send a deposit check to hold the item. If you accept and deposit the check they now have your bank account and banking information by back-tracking their deposit check. Guess what happens next.....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Craigslist Warning: If you try to sell a "major" item, like a truck - beware of the response from someone that is very interested but does not have time to come look right now. They offer to send a deposit check to hold the item. If you accept and deposit the check they now have your bank account and banking information by back-tracking their deposit check. Guess what happens next.....
Who uses Craigslist anymore?

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Did run from Connecticut to nahville yesterday reloaded and delivered in Manhattan earlier know monday its to dallas and hopefully a load going home after that

Reactions: artie

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing wrong with Craigslist. You just dont have to respond to some scammers ....
So many better places to list than Craigslist where you don't get scammers and spammers. Myself I got much better things to do than weed out good from the bad.