July (18) Boom or Bust Locations

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
LOL!!!!!..... I was speaking of my husband..... but, his rear end is pretty good shape!!! :)

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Reactions: FlyingVan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That’s why you should always drive for an owner first.
After awhile you’ll figure out what you really need/want.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
0c3cdb22d208f49462f6f97bbb79aa22--cheese-quotes-grilled-cheeses.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got my results back from my Lead Testing.

5 mcg/dl and above would result in further testing. I came in at 3.3 slightly above the mean (3) for a US adult. So no further testing at this time. Although, have to wonder what it would be if I was here all the time :rolleyes:

Hopefully, the ground soil test will remove that fear, at least for a perspective buyer ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

5 mcg/dl and above would result in further testing. I came in at 3.3 slightly above the mean (3) for a US adult. So no further testing at this time. Although, have to wonder what it would be if I was here all the time :rolleyes:

Hopefully, the ground soil test will remove that fear, at least for a perspective buyer ;)
Thats great that you below the bad level , i was worried that you were going to start Pooping Pencils...

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Thats great that you below the bad level , i was worried that you were going to start Pooping Pencils...

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions
2-pencil-so-you-use-to-think-there-was-lead-4542216.png