July (18) Boom or Bust Locations

1Babydoll

New Recruit
Retired Expediter
Sitting here with Stick.
He is sneaky like that but forgot to add that I have that beautiful ,still under warranty, Electric Pallet Jack for sale here too.
I"ve paid for some of my free ads, so I feel like they owe me one.
And NO, I'm not a DEMOCRAT !

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Expo with Zorry.
Parked next to Crafty Trucker Jason.
Getting pretty crowded already.

Beside trying to sell his truck, and give $1,000 to SCF, Zorry has for sale
A Norcold 3.6 cu ft refrigerator that was used in his truck a few months before they remodeled and added the large refrigerator.
He already sold the new Magliner hand truck.
He has about 20 used etrack beams, about 25 slightly used moving pads, a few funky moving pads, a dozen or so logistic sleeves, 2 dozen new movers rubber bands, 5 10 packs bolt seals, acouple hundred new seals.

Looks like it will be a much bigger event than I imagined.
I'll be there tomorrow afternoon!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll be there tomorrow afternoon!
Whenever i get loaded here in El paso ,, i will be stopping at the Expo on Saturday morning , Heck somebody has to Blow out the Candles..

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions
happy-birthday-from-trump-funny-donald-trump-meme.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talked with a nice muti-carrier sprinter team this morning who just completed 7K miles for the week. They said they had not slept since Monday. Since they didn't look like zombies, I'm guessing they meant they hadn't stopped to sleep since Monday...I hope ;)

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talked with a nice muti-carrier sprinter team this morning who just completed 7K miles for the week. They said they had not slept since Monday. Since they didn't look like zombies, I'm guessing they meant they hadn't stopped to sleep since Monday...I hope ;)
I call bunk on the 7000 mile week. Thats 1400 miles a day since Sunday and they didn’t look like zombies. Somethings a little fishy there.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
A Sprinter team I'm ok with cause there should be enough rest. 7K miles is Great, but it's not how many miles you run, it's how much money per mile you get!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A Sprinter team I'm ok with cause there should be enough rest. 7K miles is Great, but it's not how many miles you run, it's how much money per mile you get!
Yeah, I didn't even want to ask about the rate using their model, and the last load coming out of California. But they did have a nice shinny sprinter to drive

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yeah, I didn't even want to ask about the rate using their model, and the last load coming out of California. But they did have a nice shinny sprinter to drive

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
I would hope so if there getting 7K miles that week or close to that every week.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How much of that was paid miles?

Reactions: VSprinter