Jeff Gordon was unhappy about being wrecked at Texas

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
was there an actual race? from below sounds like " all my children" episode....."I saw highlights for this race on Sportscenter last night. Man... I don't even know if we can call this racing anymore? Now it's almost an even split between racing/wrestling/demolition derby/football.

Jeff Burton crashed into Jeff Gordon while under caution somehow. Gordon proceeds to fight Burton when they get out of their cars. They ride in the same ambulance, Burton apologizes, and now all is well.

Chad Knaus then decides that Gordon's pit crew should replace the entire crew of Jimmie Johnson because they were too slow/made too many mistakes.

Meanwhile, Kyle Busch gets penalized for flipping off a Nascar official in pitlane...

and finally, monkeys were on hand to sell race programs."

nascar is now just a 36 week long docudrama of lives of drivers and the actors who portray them. auto racing, wrestling, bad reality show all thrown together along with decals for headlights and names of cars that don't exist. real nascar disappeared somewhere in the last century.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
was there an actual race? from below sounds like " all my children" episode.....

Jeff Burton crashed into Jeff Gordon while under caution somehow. Gordon proceeds to fight Burton when they get out of their cars. They ride in the same ambulance, Burton apologizes, and now all is well.

Chad Knaus then decides that Gordon's pit crew should replace the entire crew of Jimmie Johnson because they were too slow/made too many mistakes.

Meanwhile, Kyle Busch gets penalized for flipping off a Nascar official in pitlane...

and finally, monkeys were on hand to sell race programs."

Tune in next week to what Richard Petty is really hiding under that big ol' cowboy hat.