January Locations and Banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
`
Time to hunker down here...got a big snow storm headed our way...but have no fear. If I don't like it anymore I'll send it east....
:)
I'm thinking ribs probably shouldn't be on the chef's menu..hope he had fish.

John if you're really bored you could always go talk to Mike about my favorite subject...3 out of 5 NR...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well home from the cardio & at least I got it straight in one word WOW well peter we need to get you into hospital sooner than later cause there might not be a later with high BP so on Monday morning I go into st Vincent hospital erie for a ANGIOGRAM & POSSIBLE ANGIOPLASTY for a look around the ticker & artery,s and he is concerned about my kidneys so looking at them as well ..why blood pressure is so very high

to say I am not scare would be a understatement like a kangaroo not jumping across the great sandy desert in oz so I guess 2013 might be a great year or lol a lousy one for some of us yep I mean ME ..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
chef dennis or ken ring me on my number 814 7064566 I know it is a simple thing but cannot convince myself or knee,s knocking that I am going to come thru this crap & I will one last time be resting with my kangaroo,s back home sorry guys to carry on about this but cardio wanted me in hospital tonight but had a full list but said Monday morning at 7.00 am .. but as the classic said only the good die,s young so I should be ok because I am far from being good wombat

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the J in Winchester, VA. I'm going to guess, that this isn't on OVM's "honey hole" list...

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums mobile app

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Pete, you will do just fine. Nick's mom has had three cardiac caths in three years. It is a "simple" procedure. Just have to watch yourself carefully afterwards. It is better that this was caught sooner than later. You're a stront ol cook.
Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Pete, you will do just fine. Nick's mom has had three cardiac caths in three years. It is a "simple" procedure. Just have to watch yourself carefully afterwards. It is better that this was caught sooner than later. You're a stront ol cook.
Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
thanks jenny I know your right but still lol does not stop the mind wandering of what IF WHO will look after my baby like I do ( truck ) and will dispatch be the same without me annoying them lol but thanks jenny I just know it going to be a long three days between now & Monday morning ...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pete,

It is pretty common now days. Now they will find you way more unusual than the procedure, lol. :D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Pete,

It is pretty common now days. Now they will find you way more unusual than the procedure, lol. :D
thanks john more concerned about what I just read that a nurse will be shaving me my luck it will be a 180 lb muscle builder than some cute little honey with blonde or brown hair lol

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Be prayin for ya Wombat.

Just got reminded why I am glad to be here, even in the slow weeks! Got 'trapped' by a guy who instantly headed my way when I parked...you know the look..15 minutes of how bad his company is, how you have to watch everything dispatch does because they're trying to screw ya, etc.. when I got a break, I gave him a bit of how it was here, that 'normally' dispatch got us a fair rate..., and got the incredulous "bulllllllcraaaapppppp" look...then I finally told him how much this run paid per mile...and he asked what about dh..when I told him, no, that's the rate per mile WITH the dh figured in, I thought he was gonna pass out. LOL..He asked what the requirements were to sign on, and I had to break the news that his short wheelbase E250 probably wouldn't cut it.....

:) Thanks John!

Dale
Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
chef dennis or ken ring me on my number 814 7064566 I know it is a simple thing but cannot convince myself or knee,s knocking that I am going to come thru this crap & I will one last time be resting with my kangaroo,s back home sorry guys to carry on about this but cardio wanted me in hospital tonight but had a full list but said Monday morning at 7.00 am .. but as the classic said only the good die,s young so I should be ok because I am far from being good wombat

Good thing is Pete IF they find any blockages with the cath....they'll put a stent in right then and there.....too many blockages tho and you are looking at bypass surgery...

I had the kidney thing done as well...because sometimes an artery can be blocked going in and mess with your circulation and that effects your BP as well, if they see a blockage they will put a stent there as well....it is a painless test

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
thanks john more concerned about what I just read that a nurse will be shaving me my luck it will be a 180 lb muscle builder than some cute little honey with blonde or brown hair lol
LOL they shave a patch right there on top, beside IT....not the underside..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
LOL they shave a patch right there on top, beside IT....not the underside..
well ken thanks for all this info at least I know now & trust me to mention the other business , ! but reading this book the cardio nurse gave me I got to the page uuuuummm & read prior to being taken to the test a member of the hospital staff will check the site . and remove any hair I then thought hang on maybe I will do it prior , sure not over joy about some nurse with a razor in her hand sorry guys but that is like to close for comfort

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well ken thanks for all this info at least I know now & trust me to mention the other business , ! but reading this book the cardio nurse gave me I got to the page uuuuummm & read prior to being taken to the test a member of the hospital staff will check the site . and remove any hair I then thought hang on maybe I will do it prior , sure not over joy about some nurse with a razor in her hand sorry guys but that is like to close for comfort !

She is still going to "Check you out"......LOL watch her eyes as she pulls back the sheet...LOL

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I WAS GOING TO EAT HEALTHY - -AND GROW MY OWN FOOD --BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY TWINKIE SEEDS....:p

Last edited: