January Locations and Banter

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up in Portland, TN and now sitting at the consignee in Hebron, OH waiting for someone to get here at 6:00am. Theres an awful lot of that white stuff still on the ground up here. I'll be ready to head back south after my break is over.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Started the day with a dry run. I think someone at the shipper skipped their, the physics of volume and how it affects the bootom line in the freight industry class. More commonly known as, tape measures 101.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Started the day with a dry run. I think someone at the shipper skipped their, the physics of volume and how it affects the bootom line in the freight industry class. More commonly known as, tape measures 101.

Must be something going around ....I just had to compress five skids down into three.,,

guido4475

Not a Member
The start of day#7 in service, #1....I think I broke my last record...Thinking of washing the van today, if the hose thaws out, than pick up the branches and twigs in the yard, and anything else I can find to do..Unless a load pops up..Supposed to be in the 40's today..Gotta stay active, and keep my mind off of things, and I feel so much better since being at home doing just that.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, it is not the cable but the tv in the drivers room that is having some issues and causing those lines on the screen. We have ordered a new one and will have it replaced and up and running within a week.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all, time to start a new year. Sitting in El Paso waiting for the first one of the year. Everyone have a great day.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, it is not the cable but the tv in the drivers room that is having some issues and causing those lines on the screen. We have ordered a new one and will have it replaced and up and running within a week.

Thanks for checking. I hoped it wasn't the TV.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Did you use your Gold Reward Points...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Did you use your Gold Reward Points...

I wish! I haven't earned enough, lol. But I did order a sweet 65 inch LCD to replace that one for you guys.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Pilot in Hebron, OH. They have a Chesters Chicken here! Yum yum!!!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a huge disappointment... No Chester's Chicken. This is a clear cut case of false advertising on the part of the myPilot app.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Quite in here. In Grand Rapids. Van service should be completed soon and ready to start 2013 :)

guido4475

Not a Member
I was on my way to the yard last night, as per dispatch, seeing as how I've had 7 days of dwell time, I'd be # 1 there as well, but anyway, Larry called me with a load to Louisville as I got 2 miles away from the house...Unloaded early, the people at Ford were awesome! At the Pilot now, with an eye on the Chef Dennis mobile....

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I was on my way to the yard last night, as per dispatch, seeing as how I've had 7 days of dwell time, I'd be # 1 there as well, but anyway, Larry called me with a load to Louisville as I got 2 miles away from the house...Unloaded early, the people at Ford were awesome! At the Pilot now, with an eye on the Chef Dennis mobile....

Bout time you got yer arse to work. :D

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

guido4475

Not a Member
It was an awesome dinner, and a great time with friends, Chef and Mr. Snappy....However, Chef felt the need to take us through the ghetto to get there first.....lol.....It was......uhhhh....interesting...lol..

But the ribs were great!

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
After a few days off to get things done and reorganized, after selling one of our trucks. {long story} we are ready toll roll. heading to Augusta GA tonight. Hope everyone had a good 2012. and here is to even a better new year. With Load One we all know it will be!