January Locations and Banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I now realize it went waaaayyyy over my head.......lol.....

Put some more grounds in your cup...helps with the mental gymnastics....

Dropped the night time chantix..dreams were a mite wierd and makes you lose sleep...and Lord knows Juju needs her sleep...:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
Put some more grounds in your cup...helps with the mental gymnastics....

Dropped the night time chantix..dreams were a mite wierd and makes you lose sleep...and Lord knows Juju needs her sleep...:rolleyes:

I don't do coffee, even though I love the smell of it....the last thing I need is one more addiction...lol..Besides, I have seen how not having a cup first thing in the morning can affect people...no thank you! lol...

Glad to hear you're successful with youre quitting smoking!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deliveted this morning, breaks over and waiting for dispatch to call with my next load. Sitting at the Pilot in LaVergne.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums mobile app

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I'm gonna tell you guys what Ken tells me when I say I'm bored.........you can always dust...lol

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I 'had' a good run this morning, then discovered the van wouldn't start... belatedly I remembered one of my last fill ups before coming home for the holidays was Bio Diesel, and being around 40 degrees that day, I didn't give it a heavy dose of fuel treatment. Apparently 9 degrees last night gelled it up. One lost run, 2 hrs, a 911 bottle, and a lot of cranking later, the office very reluctantly sputtered to life 1 cylinder at a time .

Won't make that mistake again! Got a short run to Indiana in the morn :thumbup:

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I 'had' a good run this morning, then discovered the van wouldn't start... belatedly I remembered one of my last fill ups before coming home for the holidays was Bio Diesel, and being around 40 degrees that day, I didn't give it a heavy dose of fuel treatment. Apparently 9 degrees last night gelled it up. One lost run, 2 hrs, a 911 bottle, and a lot of cranking later, the office very reluctantly sputtered to life 1 cylinder at a time .

Won't make that mistake again! Got a short run to Indiana in the morn :thumbup:

Me

In all my years....Never, ever...have I gelled up....and we are talking -40 to -50 for days and days....

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I have 3 times.. 2 of the 3 were biodiesel... Hate that crap.

Dale

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
hey all, posting this hear instead of the classified section so you sprinter or whatever drivers can have first dibs. i also know that they are not what most want, anyways.

i have 6 continental 215/85R/16 all season tires off of a sprinter. brand new, roughly 250 mi. on them for sale. 100 $ a piece or make me an offer. these are take offs of a 2013 sprinter but im sure they fit other applications also.

PM me if you are interested or if you have my ph.# call me. thanks

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Hell, I am happy just to enter 2013...Mayans had me skeered...:D

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator