January Banter and Location

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from Slidell,LA..Sunny and 43..getting ready to hit the road again..700 miles to go and will be in Laredo tonight...gonna be 78 Thursday...if the freight Gods are good to me Friday it could be a record week!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from Slidell,LA..Sunny and 43..getting ready to hit the road again..700 miles to go and will be in Laredo tonight...gonna be 78 Thursday...if the freight Gods are good to me Friday it could be a record week!!!

You go boy....just burning up the roads....:D

shadow7663

Expert Expediter

Good Luck John..... Hope you can turn and burn!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
g'morning gents..having a bit of a heat wave here..it's 8 degrees! (but it feels like minus 12)..no wonder I snuggled back in bed!:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
g'morning gents..having a bit of a heat wave here..it's 8 degrees! (but it feels like minus 12)..no wonder I snuggled back in bed!:)

Good morning sweetie....2nd coffee and breakfast done...about to walk in and hand in paperwork....and see if I can dig up something with some meat on the bone...(as in load)....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning sweetie....2nd coffee and breakfast done...about to walk in and hand in paperwork....and see if I can dig up something with some meat on the bone...(as in load)....

That old saying popped into my mind...walk softly and carry a big stick! First cup here..and good luck with the meat on the bone load!:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
and it's snowing again..cats didn't even make the 30 second mark outside this morning..they're all in the windows just watching it snow.....did I mention we all hate winter!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Moved to Charleston SC. we were just talking about in 4 years of coming here it has never not been raining or boiling hot here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chores done....my nag is in...pretty slow up there to-day....lotsa cheap bidding going on between competitors.....

someone brought Timmie donuts into dispatch....:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well thank god Timmies has got me covered!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 43

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved to Charleston SC. we were just talking about in 4 years of coming here it has never not been raining or boiling hot here.

I used to live up the road in Myrtle Beach. It didn't really rain a crazy amount but a good part of the year the heat and humidity was crazy. Always waited for afternoon if you were close enough to the water a breeze would kick up mid-afternoon and always felt good.

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
Mornin everybody. Got here to central Indy on Monday and thought I could get right back out. Crap. No such luck. I hope dispatch comes up with something. i know their looking. Anyway, y'all have a good day.