January Banter and Location

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Had gotten a load this afternoon picking up back where we had left from yesterday. While on fleet vision looking at the dimensions realized it wasn't going to fit. An inch can make a big difference :/ but ended up with another one that picks up tomorrow taking us home and can drop off four suitcases worth of stuff!!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Had gotten a load this afternoon picking up back where we had left from yesterday. While on fleet vision looking at the dimensions realized it wasn't going to fit. An inch can make a big difference :/ but ended up with another one that picks up tomorrow taking us home and can drop off four suitcases worth of stuff!!

Good deal Jen! Glad to see your moving!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
will be monday, ready to get back at it and hopefully things will be a little busier. should be getting there.

we got ice last night through here really messed up things. they shut I-57 down for a while just south of effingham and a few us routes. was 22 when i got up and its 19 now. need to go to effingham and get a service today but will wait for a while. still looks pretty slick.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
will be monday, ready to get back at it and hopefully things will be a little busier. should be getting there.

we got ice last night through here really messed up things. they shut I-57 down for a while just south of effingham and a few us routes. was 22 when i got up and its 19 now. need to go to effingham and get a service today but will wait for a while. still looks pretty slick.

Yep...Guido got caught up with the ice thru Ohio....real slow going...he is going to be real late....better late then in a ditch tho....

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day 3 In Laredo, foggy and 63...Ken you over at the Flying J ..Might have to move across the street to change the menu...need to go buy some lawn chairs so I can sit outside and enjoy the weather...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Sitting at home waiting for the coffee to brew.

Picked up a load in KY yesterday that delivers in Dearborn tomorrow afternoon. Arrived here just as the snow started to fall. Ice started shortly after. Still pretty slick out, but temp will be in the 40's tomorrow with rain.

Scott got rear ended near Chicago last night, but should make it down to TX on time. Man, dogs, and van all ok.

I'm spending time with the dog, Shirley too, doing laundry, etc etc. Should be at the yard tomorrow night.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Morning all. Sitting at home waiting for the coffee to brew.

Picked up a load in KY yesterday that delivers in Dearborn tomorrow afternoon. Arrived here just as the snow started to fall. Ice started shortly after. Still pretty slick out, but temp will be in the 40's tomorrow with rain.

Scott got rear ended near Chicago last night, but should make it down to TX on time. Man, dogs, and van all ok.

I'm spending time with the dog, Shirley too, doing laundry, etc etc. Should be at the yard tomorrow night.

Morning Steve...did the ice play a part in Scott getting rear ended?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Yup. I guess the guy slid into him. Van damage is slight, but the car is screwed.

I had to laugh cause he'll get a new bumper that he just had fixed, but his story about Officer Rocket, real name, was priceless. :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yup. I guess the guy slid into him. Van damage is slight, but the car is screwed.

I had to laugh cause he'll get a new bumper that he just had fixed, but his story about Officer Rocket, real name, was priceless. :D

I gather he's going to write about it..his stories are good!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Good morning.everyone. just crawling out of bed. I am pretty sure that I made it through my first night without coughing. Now if these really crazy horrificly scary dreams would go away that would be great.