January 2016 locations

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seen this on a Van door at th J in Evansville , In.... must be a New Company that Ovm is funding ....:p
Now on a load headed to Taylor , Mi. area crossdock ...

I'm sitting at the same J. Saw that too, wondered if they financed the van or just paid the driver to advertise. I rolled in to that J about 17:00 yesterday.

Reactions: ntimevan

TDave

Expert Expediter
Man waited all day for that elusive big one now I know how Ahab feels. Anyways hours refreshed got told to move from that GM plant so now here at the Pembroke TA. Hopefully tomorrow I catch tge big one!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...... Has my tongue hanging out!
einstein-tongue-sticking-out.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watching the snow fall and a food truck cooking show. How many of you try these food trucks? Looks pretty good from where I'm sitting .. Want to go to Baltimore and try that crab food truck... Has my tongue hanging out!
When ever I can! In Cleveland they have food truck Wednesday they park about 20 near my wife's office!

tseders93

Active Expediter
Driver
Well after sitting in buffalo for 37 hours i was rewarded with St. Marys, PA to danville IL and Anderson IN to Lanette, AL

Edit: include city name for PA

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

bigdogg

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting all day at the Pilot in Charlotte on Statesville, I met a driver with Hana Express who drove the same van as mine. Ken has been out here for three years and gave me a bunch of needed info about this business and about my van. If I have to sit and wait, this was the best way to do it. Thanks again Ken Savoie, looking forward to running into you again down the road.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well passed my road test and was assigned my very own truck that I pick up tomorrow! I don't know if it's a prostar 670 or cascadia but I was told its 2011 or 2012 model so it's probably well worn haha
Let us know what color it is so we can look for it!