January 2016 locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from same place as yesterday....yesterday was like....load too cheap or load too heavy...

some areas over 3 feet of snow and more to come.....think I'll stay down here...Buffalo is not in my destination plans...

12418005_1009445259093962_4917765606559580329_n.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally came up for air. Sunday load from Salem in to Guelph on all miles paid hansomly from home to pu to drop. Dropped Monday morning. Grabbed a load from Woodbridge on to Louisville ky. Another well paying load. Now sitting at the WH across from the pilot in Brooks. Also had one on the line from Danville ky to Chatham on but couldn't bring that one in between the blowing snow.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The return of arctic air to the Lower 48 states set the stage for feet of snow this week in the snow belts of the Great Lakes. In addition, a windy clipper low pressure system will bring a general light snow to the Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and parts of the Northeast, resulting in hazardous travel conditions.

think I will just sit this one out down here....no hurry to move....unless Murray can grab a lateral load east to west kinda.....stay south of I-70...

boonsdad

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Lol no doubt. Watched a guy shovel the same sidewalk 4 times in the past hour. Got done this last time and it started snowing again. The shovel needs a search party going after he threw it.
I've dug my truck out three times now and still can't go anywhere because the county has stopped plowing the roads. My truck sits 50 ft outside my kitchen window and it is snowing and blowing so hard you can't see it. I gave up til its over here in northern Michigan.