January 2015

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Went out to the grocery store, we have a inch of snow and the roads SUCK! Not a plow to be found other than the one that plowed my van in this morning! Seems he took all the snow from our condo complex and put it in front of my van.

Maybe he thought it was yours? Or the kids wanted it for themselves..:D

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe he thought it was yours? Or the kids wanted it for themselves..:D

We will never know since he doesn't speak a lick of English, but they do it every snow and there is no kids that live here,we live in a old folks complex.

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got back in from blowing snow....6 " here in NC Iowa....county snow plow has gone by.....thats the good news...Bad news is the NW wind from SD is coming through late tonight...so this powder is going to blow.....SO if your headed towards Iowa late tonight or tomorrow morning ...its going to be Bad conditions..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just got back in from blowing snow....6 " here in NC Iowa....county snow plow has gone by.....thats the good news...Bad news is the NW wind from SD is coming through late tonight...so this powder is going to blow.....SO if your headed towards Iowa late tonight or tomorrow morning ...its going to be Bad conditions..
You do know how fond I am of sharing? lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still snowing up here... Get ready Mark!

Almost had to Leave the house and go run a Load to Laredo......But.....they did not win the bid...so its still 74 degrees inside the house (pellet-stove) and I'm in the Man-cave.....enjoying it.....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Almost had to Leave the house and go run a Load to Laredo......But.....they did not win the bid...so its still 74 degrees inside the house (pellet-stove) and I'm in the Man-cave.....enjoying it.....:D
1656003_350463301780811_7299131156517162595_n.jpg

10670202_350457011781440_1725401971626005092_n.jpg

.....................:p

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did 3 local runs today. at some point I dropped a dime in my 12v outlet and fried the fuse..:confused:

Anyway this weather sucks....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Your Van a shovel comes standard equipment....:p...
In other news a Load offer I can't refuse....headed to pu...then in 2 days....75 degree weather....:D

Chino CA???? We bid on that one this morning out of Rockford.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Hello everyone. Just got back in service yesterday. Mt Vernon In to Sandusky Ohio. Now Willoughby Ohio to Macungie PA.