Jackie Kennedy tapes to be released

coppertone

Active Expediter
Still... she knew stuff about the assassination we don't. I, for one, would love to hear her say she believed it was LBJ. That was one evil SOB!

Exactly what tapes are they talking about? From what I understand the tapes Jackie didn't want released until 50 years after her death were from an interview that she did with the editor of Life magazine about one week after the assassination. They made several pitchers of martinis and she described in very graphic detail what it was like to be in the back of that limo when her husband was killed. Also described the fast trip to the hospital,seeing him after he died, and that long flight back to DC sitting next to his casket. The article was published in Life magazine a few weeks later, but the audio tapes were sealed. She said she didn't want them released and have her children subjected to the questions. I also believe LBJ was a real SOB but I certainly don't think he had anything to do with killing JFK. I am a big history buff, especially on JFK. I only research reputable info and not the stuff the conspiracy theorists like to put out there. I have read and read and read and I believe beyond the shadow of a doubt that the only person responsible for the assassination was Lee Harvey Oswald. All the physical and witness evidence points to that. A theory remains a theory until it can be proven as fact. And there has never been a single piece of solid evidence that points to anything else. Call me crazy if you wish. I would love to believe that it would take a large conspiracy and effort to bring down the president, and not some little mouse of a man. But unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Recommended reading-Death of a President by William Manchester. You can get this book on Amazon.com for about $5.00. The only book written about the Kennedy assassination with permission from Bobby and Jackie Kennedy. He was given complete access to everything, and I mean everything. When reading this book you will not believe the detail and information and you will feel like you are living in the moment. Very difficult to read yet harder to put down.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Exactly what tapes are they talking about? From what I understand the tapes Jackie didn't want released until 50 years after her death were from an interview that she did with the editor of Life magazine about one week after the assassination. They made several pitchers of martinis and she described in very graphic detail what it was like to be in the back of that limo when her husband was killed. Also described the fast trip to the hospital,seeing him after he died, and that long flight back to DC sitting next to his casket. The article was published in Life magazine a few weeks later, but the audio tapes were sealed. She said she didn't want them released and have her children subjected to the questions. I also believe LBJ was a real SOB but I certainly don't think he had anything to do with killing JFK. I am a big history buff, especially on JFK. I only research reputable info and not the stuff the conspiracy theorists like to put out there. I have read and read and read and I believe beyond the shadow of a doubt that the only person responsible for the assassination was Lee Harvey Oswald. All the physical and witness evidence points to that. A theory remains a theory until it can be proven as fact. And there has never been a single piece of solid evidence that points to anything else. Call me crazy if you wish. I would love to believe that it would take a large conspiracy and effort to bring down the president, and not some little mouse of a man. But unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Recommended reading-Death of a President by William Manchester. You can get this book on Amazon.com for about $5.00. The only book written about the Kennedy assassination with permission from Bobby and Jackie Kennedy. He was given complete access to everything, and I mean everything. When reading this book you will not believe the detail and information and you will feel like you are living in the moment. Very difficult to read yet harder to put down.

Unfortunately there are those who believe in a vast conspiracy within our govenment that continues to this day on the JFK killing.