It's time to legalize drugs

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is it will be as soon as they determine a way to put a sterilization product into them so that users can't ruin the lives of children by making babies. Oh, and legalizing means usage only. Possession of an amount greater than can be consumed in one usage should be considered drug trafficking and require capital punishment.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Aviator

Expert Expediter
About 10 years ago I read a good book, wish I could remember the name. Anyway, a rouge DEA agent and a few others capture a big load of coke or heroin and poison it and put it back into the supply chain. Then they take out ads in the major papers warning addicts that the supply is poisoned and that the addicts should go seek treatment. They did it several times if I recall correctly. Their thoughts were that the ones who were not too far gone would get treatment, and the ones who were too far gone, well they would not be a problem anymore. Either way, drug problem solved.

Was an interesting book.

Aviator

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I actually included that in my original post but took it out before hitting send. I was afraid the sensible idea of eliminating usage as well as the endless drain on society of the totally burnt out ones by a logical means would overwhelm some.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That seems inappropriate for the forum and certainly isn't needed as additional fuel for the liberals who look for any excuse to take away more (drug) rights.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Is this countries drug problems not the root of most of the evil in this world? Seriously, look at our jails full of young mostly young black non violent drug possesions.

Look at how so few become so rich in third world countries, Columbia, Peru, Afganastan.

This country has been loosing this war on drugs ever since it was invented. Just like Gambling if someone wants to do it thats there business I do not encourage it. The problem is there and we are spending billions on a never ending problem, so legalize it, monitor it and make rules like birth control implants, we have the problem now with crack additcts so lets give it to them but keep them from becomming pregnant.

Or would this just be to much common sense?

lanier1

Seasoned Expediter
You got it. It makes way too much sense for any of our elected officials to be able to agree to it. We can't deny those crack ho's their rights to bear welfare checks, I mean babies.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It may also be time to legalize illegal immigration. We have over 10 million illegal immigrants in this country and enforcement of existing laws seems impossible. Let's open our borders and make citizenship a reality for everyone. After pledging allegiance to the flag and getting sterilized they officially become U.S. citizens.

Oh, and legalizing means one citizenship only. Possession of a dual citizenship will be considered anti-American and require capital punishment.

Future topics for discussion include but are not limited to:

"Pedophiles Are People Too."

"Meth And Automatic Weapons: Too Much Of A Good Thing?"

"Cigarettes, Condoms And Ukranian Easter Eggs: Can They Be Safely Carried In A Wallet?"

"Truck Drivers: Modern Day Pestilence?"

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Moot,
here are a couole suggestions for future discussions;

Terrorist are warm and fuzzy people too

Teletubby terrorist hour - an in depth look and discussion about the addition to the group of Osama bin Muhammad bin 'Awad bin Laden and how
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po feel about the need to include a Muslim on the show.

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
NO dont Legalize..just go over to Afganastan and drop Agent Orange on the fields,and then set the fields on FIRE...whooosh