It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Should have picked up Rags for a road trip

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
Right? Poor Rags doesn't even know there is a world beyond his Livonia.
Heck... He didn't even peek outside to see Bill parked outside his home.

Sent from my i-sung.
Bart-Simpson-Peeking.jpg

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
how is the load availability in st Louis Missouri ? box truck or where can i move to ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken got a huge tree stump dug up so we got a few more trees from the FSC tree shed.. a couple amur maples, a dogwood and several lilac bushes to put in! Oh and he won a $250 electric credit at the local electric company meeting last night!!! And it's a warm 90-high 80's this week so I turned on the AC for the first time this year! Good times! :)
So much for living off-grid and in the boonies.
Was there a competition at the meeting, or was Ken playing alone?

Sent from my i-sung.
they just draw 4 names at the end of the meeting....:)
Grabbed extra roast beef slices as well for doggy bag and had beef sandwiches for lunch yesterday...:p
and todays...Fishin day! :)

and its a DRY heat out here.....none of that humidity crap....:p

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know you in Louisiane when you idle to stay cool. First time for dat

This reminded me of something I've been wanting to comment on, but keep forgetting.
While recently traveling across Louisiana on 20, I was reminded again. I'm always shocked when I see a sign to watch out for...bears.

Funny, of all the things I think of with Louisiana, bears never come to mind :eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
also amassing a large woodpile... i pick up trees that people have cut down, Like my hot dogs.... I just have to split it and I collect all the pallets I can around town...:)
Can't be frivolously spending now that you retired.

Sent from my i-sung.
we are pretty sure the budget will work out.....still getting paychecks from Murray....and probably will till the end of June...the upside of waiting till invoices are paid....at a conventional carrier I'd have all my money by now...

Basically..the cutting and draggin and slugging gives me something to do on a slow day ...keeps me in shape and I just happen to save a few 100$ bucks while at it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.